Game night K. C./ V. H.

Kio x Vinnie.
⚠️smut⚠️

NO ONE'S POV:

Kio was playing videos games while his boyfriend was on his phone behind him. "Baby can I play now?" Vinnie asked as he got bored because Kio has been playing all fucking day. They both only had on boxers because they didn't plan on leaving their room today.

"Sure I'm tired anyways." Kio said as handed Vinnie the controller. He rolled over so his face was in Vinnie's thigh while his head rest against his crotch.

"Okay, good night baby." Vinnie said as he took the controller from Kio. After about an hour Kio woke back up because Vinnie wasn't exactly a still or quiet gamer. He stayed quiet so Vinnie didn't notice. "Fuck." Vinnie said as he lost the boss level but he still had two lives left. Kio started kissing up Vinnie's thigh. "Kio what are you doing?" Vinnie asked kinda startled because he didn't notice his boyfriend woke up.

"Shh baby." Kio said as he flipped over so he was face to with Vinnie's clothes dick. "While you play the game I'm gonna play my own game. I'm going to play with you while you play the game but if you lose the game or cum before I tell you to you get a punishment, okay baby?" Kio asked seductively while rubbing Vinnie's bulge.

Vinnie blushed and nodded his head vigorously. Even though Kio may have said it as a question Vinnie knew he didn't have a choice in the matter. Kio smiled before he pulled Vinnie's dick out through the slit in his boxers.

Kio started kitten licking the tip as Vinnie started to play again. Vinnie start to moan and pay attention to his boyfriend more than his game.  Kio put Vinnie in his mouth which made Vinnie throw his head back. "Fuuuck." Vinnie moaned.

It was at this point that Vinnie realized that he got too caught up with Kio and he died again so he was on his last life. 'Okay Vinnie focus. You need to win the game, you got thi- ah fuck.' Vinnie thought to himself but his thoughts got interrupted by Kio sucking his balls.

It went on like this for a few minutes, Vinnie was so close to cumming  and beating the game he thought maybe he could do it. But Kio had other ideas he put his hand in the back of Vinnie's boxers and slid his ring and middle finger inside of Vinnie.

"Ahhh Kio!" Vinnie moaned as he pushed Kio's head down and came in his mouth. Kio opened his mouth to show Vinnie the proof that he lost as Vinnie panted.

Kio moved up and kissed Vinnie. Kio slipped his tongue in Vinnie's mouth and made Vinnie swallow himself getting a moan from Vinnie as he did. Kio looked at the TV as he pulled away seeing that it said game over. "Looks like you lost baby and now I get to punish you." Kio smirked as he moved to sit on Vinnie's lap.

Kio put his hand around Vinnie's throat and started to choke him lightly. "Hmmm maybe I should fuck and not let you cum, you like that idea baby?" Kio asked getting whine in protest from Vinnie.  "Good. Now when I fuck you will you be a good boy and not cum by yourself or do you need help from a cock ring?" Kio asked again getting another whined from Vinnie. "Answer me slut." Kio said as he slapped Vinnie.

Vinnie liked when Kio was this dominant and rough with him. He loved not having to think too much and letting Kio take control. "I'll be a good boy." Vinnie whimpered.

"Okay but if you cum you're not cumming for a week." Kio smirked as he got up to get lube. Vinnie quickly pulled off his boxers and laid on his stomach with his face in the pillow and his ass up.

Kio lubed up his dick and turned back around to look at Vinnie in position. He smirked as he got back on the bed and slid inside of Vinnie getting a moan from him in return.

Kio did not waste any time and started thrusting at full speed and power. Vinnie bit the pillow to muffle his moans but it was practically pointless because he was almost screaming at this point. Kio pulled Vinnie's head back by his hair. "Don't try and hide your moans baby. Let the whole neighborhood know what a slut you are and how good daddy's dick makes you feel." Kio growled in Vinnie's ear.

"AHHH FUCK!" Vinnie moaned and whimpered as he tried not to cum. Kio flipped Vinnie on his back before continuing again.

Kio put his hand on Vinnie's throat and choked him again because he was just a little too loud and he didn't want a noise complaint. Kio trailed his other hand down Vinnie's body just admiring it because his abs and muscle so looked better covered in sweat.

He looked at Vinnie's stomach and noticed that you could see his dick moving in and out of Vinnie's stomach. He pressed down on it and made Vinnie's eyes roll to back of his head. "Such a good slut taking daddy's dick so deep and not cumming." Kio smirked knowing that Vinnie was too fucked out to notice anything.

Vinnie's hair stuck to his forehead, eyes rolled back in pure ecstasy, mouth hanging open as he moaned, his cheeks red from screaming so much. Kio was in love with how Vinnie looked while getting fucked.  He reached for his phone that was on the bedside table and took a picture of Vinnie.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna fucking cum and fill you up." Kio moaned as he got close.

"Yeah fill me up daddy." Vinnie moaned as he arched his back up off the bed. 

Kio gripped Vinnie's hips and came deep inside of him. He used his hand to scoop up Vinnie's pre-cum that leaked on his abs and shoved it in Vinnie's mouth. Vinnie moaned as he sucked and licked his pre-cum off of Kio's fingers. "Such a good slut baby." Kio said as he pulled out.

He grabbed a vibrating butt plug and a cock ring. He put the plug in Vinnie getting a whimper as the cold plug entered him. Then Kio put the cock ring on and jerked Vinnie off a little just to tease him a little. "Now you're gonna sit here while I get back to the level I was on and you're not gonna cum. And if you moan you stay here longer." Kio smirked.

Vinnie nodded because his throat hurt.  Kio turned the plug to max and just watch Vinnie try his hardest to obey his intrusions. This is why Kio loves game night.