Little P.M x Sway boys

Payton x the Sway Boys

No one's POV:

Payton was at the sway because they were watching him while he was little. He was currently sitting in the living on the floor with a little Jaden and Anthony, telling them his stuffies backstories as Blake sat on the couch playing games with Noah. "And this one is Mr. Piggy and he's a evil politician who killed 10 people with his paws." Payton said as he held up the stuffed pig in a blue suit and a red tie.

"Cool! This is Joshie an evil demonic dwagon from hell that eats human flesh." Jaden said as he held up a bendable plush dragon that he shaped into a pretzel shape. The thought of the dragon made Payton cry because it scared him. 

Blake picked Payton up and placed him on his knee. "What's wrong bubs." Blake asked as he paused the game to check up on the little on his knee.

"Jaden's scawy." Payton cried out as he hide his face in Blake's neck.

Jaden started laughing at his crying friend before being picked up by Anthony. "Come time to cuddle up stairs and take a nap." Anthony said getting a pout from Jaden.

"Wanna go sleep with Griffey Pay?" Blake asked while rubbing Payton's back.

"No he's a meanie. He wipped up Jaden's picture and made him cry."  Payton said as he puffed out his cheeks and poked out his bottom lip.

"Okay bubs. Noah can you take him upstairs I have to go with Quinton, Kio, and josh to the store. They're waiting outside." Blake asked looking at a visually upset Noah.

"No he's 17 he can fucking take care of himself." Noah said as he slammed down the controller. "Get up and walk to your roomPayton." He glared at the boy in Blake's lap.

"I can take him up and he cuddle me and J while Griffin is editing." Anthony said with a soft warm smile as he held his hand out to Payton. Payton happily took Anthony's hand and walked with him to his room.

"Hey watch how you talk to him asshole." Blake said as he pushed Noah out of the way as he went outside.

Payton was laying on Anthony chest with Jaden on the other side trying not to cry because of Noah's words. Anthony saw the tears building up in Payton's eyes and kissed his forehead. "What's wrong bubs?" Anthony asked softly trying not to wake Jaden who fell asleep as soon as he hit the bed.

"Noah hates me." Payton said as he let the tears he was holding back fall.

Anthony sat up with Payton on his lap and rubbed his back. "It's okay Pay. He has issues that he is just taking out you but he doesn't hate you." Anthony said softly.

"Okay Anfony." Payton said while wiping his eyes. Anthony started kissing all over Payton's face which made Payton giggle. They laid back down and they both fell asleep.

Payton woke up two hours later in between Ant and Jaden who was on his phone. "Hey cutie." Jaden smirked down at Payton. Payton blushed and buried his head into Jaden's chest. "Awe is my baby still little?"

Payton shook his head no. "You're just embarrassing." Payton giggled.

"I'm sorry cutie pie." Jaden chuckled. "Come on shortie let's get out before we wake up Ant." Jaden said as he got up.

Payton and Jaden went down stairs and Payton quickly got on Kio's lap because they were the closet. "Hey baby we're watching Disney movies because Disney slaps." Kio said before kissing Payton.

The kiss quickly got more heated before the two pulled away for air. "Hey Payton why don't you kiss me like that?" Bryce asked with a smirk.

Bryce has always been inappropriate with Payton no matter how much Payton said he was uncomfortable. Payton even had a safe word for when he felt uncomfortable and needed some to change the subject, that word being rocket ship.

"Shut up Bryce." Quinton said as he hit Bryce's shoulder. That made everyone chuckle a little bit.

After while of watching movies ever started to get tired. Payton fell asleep in between Quinton and Kio, Jaden, Ant, and Griffin were cuddled up under a blanket together, Josh fell asleep on Blake's lap, Noah and Bryce had already went upstairs. Quinton started to gently shake Payton awake. "Hey bubs you wanna cuddle or sleep by yourself tonight?

"I wanna cuddwe Quinquin and Kio." Payton said in a soft tired voice. Quinton picked Payton up and carried him to his room followed by Kio. They laid down with Payton in the middle with Quinton on the right of him and Kio on the left.

Payton woke up at 1:27am in little space. He got up to get Mr. Piggy because he couldn't sleep without him. He walked down to living and didn't see it.

Bryce came down and saw Payton who looked like he was about to cry. "Hey cutie are you looking for that pig?" Bryce asked rubbing Payton's back. Payton nodded as he rubbed his eyes. "He's in my room babes. Come on let's go."

The to walk to Bryce's room but when they got there Payton was surprised to see a shirtless Noah in Bryce's bed but no Piggy. "Bwyce where's Mr.Piggy."

"Shut up Payton." Noah said as he stood up from the bed and made his way to Payton and Bryce. "You've been a naughty boy and you know what happens when you're naughty." Noah said as he brought his fist back and hit Payton in the face.

Payton fell down and crawled backwards into the Corner. The punch made Payton's nose start to bleed. "Stop please I'm sorry. I won't be little anymore just please don't hurt me." A frightened Payton said as he snapped out of little space.

"It's too late for that sweet cheeks." Bryce said smirking as him and Noah moved closer to the smaller boy in the corner.