Little pt. 2 p.m x Sway boys

Payton x Sway boys
⚠️abuse/rape⚠️

No one's POV:

Payton was cornered in well a corner by Noah and Bryce. Noah brought his hand to Payton's face again this time busting his. This assault continued with multiple more punches, kicks and Payton pleading quietly for this to stop until he eventually passed out.

Payton woke up because of a huge amount of pain in his lower half and laughing. He tried to scream but he couldn't because they had stuffed what Payton was hoping were clean socks in his mouth. He looked over to see Noah laughing while using Mr. Piggy to play with his dick.

The site brought tears to Payton's eyes. Noah moaned as his came all over Payton's favorite stuffed animal. "Yeah look the pig is cum slut just its owner." Noah chuckled as he waved the pig in front of Payton's face.

Payton cried harder as he felt Bryce pull out and something leak out of him. Payton cried himself back but the last thing heard before falling asleep was "Worthless." from Noah.

Payton woke up the next morning hoping that last night was a dream and he would smell Quinton's hoodie but all he smelt was the must of sex. He looked around luckily Bryce and Noah had left. Payton got up and that's when the pain really started to kick in.

All the bad cuts and gushes were still bleeding because those assholes couldn't be bothered to take care of the injuries they caused. Payton limped to Quinton's room while holding side which was still bleeding.

He knocked on the and waited for it to be open which felt like ages. Quinton finally opened the door he passed out in his arms. "Kio call 911!" Quinton called out as he held the bleeding boy.

Payton was in the hospital for weeks with no signs of waking up soon. The boys were pissed that they let this happen but more so that they didn't know who did this to him. Noah and Bryce were taking pictures and posting them with shit like, "Pray for the brotha," and other dumb shit like that.

"Hey Noah why was Mr. Piggy in your room?" Kio said breaking the silence in the hospital room.

"Because Payton left it in there." Noah lied without a second thought.

"You're lying Payton doesn't even like you so why would he leave his favorite stuffed animal in your room." Kio continued while clutching his fist trying to contain his anger.

"Because the stupid kid left it on the couch and I brought it to my room so he could get the stupid pig in the morning." Noah smirked cockily because he was happy with his lies.

"Noah shut up. Can't you see we went to far." Bryce spoke up. He finally realized that he was in the wrong and Payton didn't deserve this. "You told me he try to hurt you and make everyone hate you, but that's not true is it?"

"So what, I lied get over it." Noah chuckled. "Why should Payton or Jaden or anyone else get to act like a fucking child when I never got to!?" Noah said quickly getting angrier. "I was beaten for acting like that! Now Payton got the same fucking treatment as me!" Noah said now in a mixture of anger and sadness.

"Shut up! It doesn't fucking matter how Fucked up you are or what happened in you're past it doesn't make it okay. You fucking beat the living shit out of Payton just because he was happy and you never got to be? That's fucked up you shriek looking bitch." Quinton finally spoke up.

"Whatever I'm leaving and I hope he never wakes up." Noah called out as he walked out of the room. He followed out by Griffin,Bryce, Jaden, Anthony because they "just wanted to talk."

Quinton and Kio stayed by Payton's bed hoping that he would wake up soon. Payton could hear everything going on around him but he couldn't move or talk. He started to cry because he was in so much pain.

"Hey look he's crying." Kio said as leaned forwards to wipe his tears.

"We cuddle him." Quinton suggested.

"We won't fit in the tiny ass hospital bed." Kio glared at Quinton.

"Yes we will. He's tiny and you don't have an ass so we could fit." Quinton chuckled as got in the bed with Payton.

Kio looked back and checked to see if Quinton was right about his ass and sadly he was. "Just because it's true doesn't mean you have to say bitch." Kio laughed as got on the other side of Payton.

They fell asleep in the bed with Payton in the middle of both of them. In the Payton was able to open his eyes a little bit and looked up at Kio. "Hey Kio." He said at a whisper level which made Kio look down at him. "You're flat." He chuckled and Kio just rolled his eyes.

"You're flat too but whatever, I'll go get the doctor." Kio said before kissing Payton's forehead and going to get a doctor.

Doctor said after a few months of physical therapy and regular therapy Payton would be fine to go home which made everyone happy.