ten

Like every day, with big struggles your mom woke you up and you did your morning routine and went to your school. Sunghoon said that he'll catch up with you soon so you went alone. But he didn't.

On your way to school you decided to listen to some music, you connected them to your earbuds and played one of your playlists. You started to robot dance and jammed to the music, to be honest you looked like a chicken bucking.

Unfortunately, Heeseung had to use the same way and saw you dancing.

Not gonna lie, boy got a bit startled by you doing something weirdly in the middle of the road. It seemed like he used to come to school by using his bicycle, since you were dancing on his way he had to ring the bell so your dumb ass can hear.

He stopped and walked to you and pulled out your ear bud, "snapping, ooooh~" you turned around to see Heeseung glaring down at you. "Excuse me?"

"Are you dumb? Or are you just acting like one?" You looked around. god, no one's around.

you looked back at him "I'm sure that I'm definitely not acting" you shrugged. He huffed before shoving you out of the way, which made you fall on the hard ground and your knee started to bleed.

You hissed and looked up at him. "Why are you so rude? I don't know, now you're the one who's going to take me to school!" You yelled at him. It didn't hurt you that much, it's just a scratch but it burned.

heeseung looked at you for a minute before giving you his hand so you can stand up. You glared at him and took his hand, "shit-" you hissed as you felt the burning sensation spread over your knee cap. For the first time, you saw a different emotion on his face other than the 'so done' face and a eye-roll.

He sighed which made you look at him. "There's an pharmacy on the next turn" you looked at where he pointed out.

"So?" You asked he looked at you "doesn't that hurt?"he rolled his eyes "what do you mean? It hurts, ofcourse you freaking pushed me and now asking if I'm not hurt or not!" He widened his eyes feeling guilty "Look, I didn't pushed you it was just an accident, stop screeching" you bit your lips.

"Accident or not, it still hurts! You did that and now you're the responsible one!"

"Whatever, just don't touch me and climb on" He said and walked over to his bicycle. He looked at you for a second before checking his bag. You sat on the back carrier seat, after he sat "You ready?" He glanced over his shoulders "Yes!" You said a bit excited which made him turn around

"I-i love bycycle rides hehe" you smiled at him to which he just shook his head but he actually smiled when he turned around. He started pedaling, "damn... you're heavy" he said which made you alarmed, "Am not!" You defended.

"No, you are" he teased you, but little do you know that Heeseung was smiling the whole time but your unlucky ass couldn't see it.

You guys argued through the journey to the pharmacy. He stopped and waited for you to get off, since you were daydreaming. Heeseung turned around to see you were humming and swinging your legs, but what shocked him the most was the song you were humming.

You looked at him to see he had a shook face, which made you confused..You waved your hands infront of his face, "earth to whoever staring at my pretty face" you cupped your cheeks.

He flinched suddenly which made you flinch too. "... you good?" You asked weirded out. He looked away and nodded his head, but his mind wasn't in this world, you both walked into the Pharmacy not long after that weird situation.

He took something from his bag which happened to be some crumpled money and bought two bandages. "Why two?" He didn't answer and walked out, you followed him whilst frowning and nagged him with 'why's, he tsk'ed before turning around "shut up and show your knee"

"but tell me why you got two bandages?"

He showed his index finger which also had a little deep paper cut, "Oh my, what happened?" You looked at him, it's weird that whenever you look at him he always stares down at you without breaking the eye-conact between you both.

Even he wondered why? It's only been two days since you both met, nothing happened more than him rolling his eyes and chanting 'whatever's and 'will you ever shut up?'s. He sighed, because he knows that you won't shut your damn mouth if you didn't get the answer.

"I hate you.." he glared down at you.

"Why? I'm lovely" you fluttered your eyes cupping your face.

"why?" You asked out of curiosity but it happened to annoy him and change the atmosphere around you two. You guessed the change of the air and nervously smiled before uttering a "nevermind" He was about to rip the paper of the bandage before you interrupted him, "wait! Won't you write something on top of it?"

He frowned "What will write in an three-inch paper?" He reasoned.

"Five inch or a whole 1 meter plaster, the person who got hurt should get well soon, so you should write something on it" you smiled proudly to which he rolled his eyes. Again. "Silly" he muttered, you pouted before telling him "me and sunghoon will always do that" you looked down as he stared at you for a minute,

"whatever" you gave him a wicked grin before rushing to take a pen from your school bag. "Givd me yours and I'll write something" you said excitedly.

You wrote "Smile a lot" in the band-aid while he wrote,

"you're annoying"