thirteen

You deadpanned, "is this what you were really about to ask me?" you said a little dissatisfied. It was his turn to frown now, "y-yeah? what did you expect anyway?" you glared at him. "don't act-" before you could finish anything your phone rang, indicating that you got a call.

"wait a sec" you excused and took the call from the unknown number,

"Hello?" You asked,

"hello ma'am, this is global hospital speaking, is this Ms or Mrs. L/N that I'm talking to?" the female voice said from the other side, your heart sank but you could hear it beating in your throat. You gulped and pushed away all the negative thoughts that have been clouding your mind.

"Y-yeah?" you stuttered, feeling your eyes burn "Mr and Mrs. L/N got into an car accident, please can you visit?" She said. Your damaged phone fell to the floor breaking into more pieces, just like your heart.

You were confused for a second as to which broke, your heart or your phone. Tears fell one by one until it turned into a river, chocked sobs were escaping your lips one by one.

"Y/n!"

you looked at Heeseung with tears rolling down your faces, it didn't take him a moment to hug you awkwardly and comfort you first. "It's okay, everything's gonna be okay..." He caressed his hand at the back of your head.

His warmth made you to cry even more, you're not a weak girl but you do have weaknesses like everyone else.

You looked up at him with crystal tears shining in your eyes, without realising Heesung's eyes started to water at the sight of you crying. It was years since he'd last cried. A girl who made him smile is now crying infront of him, a girl who changed him from his dilapidated condition is now crying and sobbing infront of him.

He really couldn't take it.

"what happened?" He asked softly, it didn't take you long to blabber between the sobs, his eyes widened for a moment before grabbing your hand and rushing to the hospital.

After reaching the hospital, you both went to the receptionist and asked for your parents room number, "Mr. l/n is in room number 473 and Mrs. l/n is in loss of blood so we're waiting for the blood donor"

The receptionist said face filled with worry to see your face which made even worsening. You tried to control your tears but it's a impossible thing right now.

"Where is she?" Heeseung asked,

"She's in the operating room on the second floor" she said, without a moment Heeseung held your hand and started to drag you with him.

You saw your mom in the operating bed through the see through hole, wires connected all over her, her pulse on a low level. You felt something tighten inside you, it was like your heart was being crushed and teared.

A pain you've never felt or ever wanted to feel.

your eyes forming a street of tears from your eyes to cheeks and falling down from your chin. The doctor came out rushing, the doctor looked at you "I-im her daughter" he removed his mask from his face,

"what's your blood group?" He asked, "b positive" you said, "Do you know anyone who's A group?" You thought every person you know, all their face flashed through you buy you don't know their blood type,

"...I have A blood type"