twelve

Days and months passed, you got pretty close to everyone in your new school. Heeseung started to open up little by little and joined your little circle. Jay, Jake, Sunghoon and You.

All of your friends were crackheads too with a exception of Heeseung. He's brave but not brave enough to open up his feelings to someone, but there was this twitch in his daily attitude.

He talks so less, most of them are "whatever" and some cold statements. After school you and your friends decided to meet up, but Sunghoon had practice and Jake had some extra classes.as he was moving back to Australia.

Jay, you and Heeseung sat in your house's sitting room."So?" Jay asked while scrolling through his phone "So?" You said a little bit excited and glanced at Heeseung, for some reason, Heeseung didn't look normal.

His mind kept on wandering some where and mostly his facial expressions looked nervous. He never was like this, you looked at him for a solid seconds before asking "You good? You seem kinda..." You stopped and examined his facial expression.

"I'm good.." he looked down on his phone.

"Oh shit.." Jay facepalmed catching both of your attention. "What happened?" You asked worriedly. "My sister's coming home today from New York, so I had to pick her up from airport in an hour I totally forgot about her"

Jay looked at you, "The airport's just 30 minutes away from here, you better hurry" you laughed at him. "Sorry guys, let's hang out some other time?" He asked more of a question, you rolled your eyes "Sure, now go hurry up" You said and stood up.

"Bye guys" Jay panicked and tried to put on his shoe properly you laughed as he groaned. "Heeseung I bought this new game, will you okay with me?" You said coming back into the living room.

"you sure you're okay? you're scaring me" you said and grabbed some snacks from the cabinet in your kitchen. "Ofcourse I am, say that you're just a wimp" Heeseung said and looked at all the photos in the frames.

He tried to suppress his laugh as he saw one of your old photo "Is that you?" You peeked at which one he was pointing at and grinned but yoi were embarassed by the photo.

"Yeah.." you placed the snacks down, "your smile is still the same" he said and looked at all the photos, where most of them is yours, you chuckled, "are you really okay?" you laughed shaking your head.

He turned to look at you he sighed heavily before inhaling again "y/n? I wanna ask something to you..." he trailed off, you frowned with a smile "sure I'll go out with you" he frowned. "It's not that idiot" he rolled his eyes, "oh-" you deadpanned "then why the fuck are you nervous for?"

"Can you shut the fuck up and let me speak, please?" he looked so impatient, "okay...?" he closed his eyes and opened it locking eyes with you.

"T-the tune you always used to hum? how did you know that?"