eleven

After school, you and sunghoon decided to inform Jay and Heeseung to come over to discuss about the history project. You know that Jay wouldn't mind but convincing heeseung is the biggest challenge.

You saw Heesung in lunch but he glanced at you and chose to ignore you as always.

You were waiting with Sunghoon along with Jay for Heeseung to pass the school gate, you saw him he stared at you and then at the boys and continued his little journey. "Heeseung!" you called out, surprisingly he stopped and glanced behind his shoulders as you quickly ran to him.

"Would you like to come over to my house?" he raised his eyesbrows asking why "For the group project?" you looked around, shrugged with your lips pushed out. "She seem close to Heeseung" Jay asked sunghoon, who's eye didn't leave the scene, "yeah"

"Do they know each other from a long time?" Jay bombarded Sunghoon with many questions to which he answered, both their eyes not leaving you both.

"Don't they look kinda cute?" Jay folded his hands with a genuine smile, "Yeah, we do" Sunghoon looked at Jay who rolled his eyes.

"What?"

"N-nothing"

And the next thing they saw, you  dragging Heeseung with you, while he looked annoyed "Hey Heeseung" Jay smiled at him, to which Heeseung just nodded his head. "Hey?" Sunghoon said awkwardly to which he just repeated the same gesture.

"Uhh, I'll go with heeseung first, I need to clean the house" you waved smiling while heeseung huffed rolling his eyes. Being friendly with people doesn't gonna make you look low but ego does, so you promised to her that you'll be friendly with everyone but still not naive or stupid.

You know your limits and you won't cross that, yes you're kind of a flirt but that doesn't define who you are. On the way to your home, you hummed the same tune you always used to and swinged your legs.

On the other hand, Heeseung just couldn't ask you how you know this song or anything but just argue with himself, within himself. After reaching your home by the instructions you gave Heeseung, you got off and invited him inside.

At first, he was hesitant but then you just pulled him inside your house "make yourself at home!" you quickly cleaned the living room. Heeseung watched you as you ran left and right cleaning it as soon as possible.

Even though he was so rude and cold towards you, the way you forget everything and try to be as polite as possible made him change his perspective view on everything.

And that's when he started to realise the reality, and that there's a world aside from the dark past. A new hope bloomed in his heart but he wasn't sure of it either.

It always takes some time to heal.