seventeen

You wheezed, "I know I'm hot and  people should stop asking for perfect ones.." You stated few facts, "like, I can't be  everywhere at once—" Heeseung's  room door slammed open, you both threw yourself away from eachother, face filled in a red.

There stood his mom, "too close for friends" she smirked and placed the plate with cookies and walked out before shooting a bright smile to you, you looked at her wide eyed unable to say anything. You looked at Heeseung who was watching his mom close the door.

"Go wash your face" he pointed to the bathroom or that's what you guess you sniffed and made your way to the bathroom.

You came out after splashing cold water on your face. "hey dumbass" you looked at him "huh?" "I bought you something" You raised an brow "and what would that be?" you satnext to him getting comfortable in the ground.

"guess what?"

"you seriously think I have an ability to think at all?" you gave him a look "thanks for stating the obvious" he flashed an sarcastic smile. He took out an paperbag, "Well, on the first day I accidentally bumped into you and your phone-"

before he could finish you grabbed more like snatched the bag like how monkey would do if we show some snacks and digged in.

He scratched his nape his cheeks tinted with pink.

"Woah!" In was a (just pretend that it's your fav phone) you slapped his shoulder out of joy and jumped like a five year old. He laughed through the pain, "thank you so much bitch!" You screeched and jumped around like a monkey.

"bitch? seriously?" he mumbled.

"Yeah yeah, it's okay, what are friends for" for a second when the word 'friends' slipped out of his mouth you stopped. "What's wrong?" he looked at you, because of how silent you went suddenly after being wild, for some reason you couldn't look into his eyes like you always did.

You faked a smile at him and shook your head, "wait- where did you get the money?" You raised your eye brows "I saved my pocket money" he shrugged.

You felt guilt rushing through every nerve in you, you hesitantly placed the box down "Are you kidding me? You can buy me a new one when you go to work or something, not now"

He rolled his eyes, "Oh c'mon stop with that cliché lines" he laughed but you didn't. "Now take this or else..." You raised an eyebrow at him, "Or else what?" He grinned,

"Or else, I'll kiss you..."