eighteen

This is the day, the day that everyone was looking forward to. Graduation day. But even though you were excited, there's a part that felt sad, you had the best year with some precious souls here, in this school.

And you can't believe it's all going to be a memory, a beautiful memory but still it brings tears to your eyes whenever you think about it. And No, you and Heeseung are still just friends.

It hurts when he thinks you as a friend, he did said that he loves you but in what way? Genuinely maybe?

"y/n!" you turned around to see Sunghoon running towards you, with a big smile on both of your faces you hugged eachother tightly like there's no tomorrow. Maybe who knows? there won't be a tomorrow like this, anymore.

He's been friend for your whole damn life "It's finally Graduation day!" he said excitedly you just nodded your head with excitement. "Can't believe I spent my whole life with a idiot" you squealed and he just nodded excited but stopped when he realised what you said.

"Oh, c'mon, it's graduation day don't be sad!" He jumped and yelled "Yay" you rolled your eyes being salty.

You both waited for your other friends, Jake, Jay and Heeseung. After few minutes all of them arrived and soon the ceremony started. Your parents were there smiling proudly at their daughter, you saw Sunghoon's parents as well and Heeseung's mom.

She gave you a warm smile which you returned.

After the ceremony, you went to your parents who welcomed you with a warm tight hug, your mom's eyes was glistening with tears, "why are you crying?" You gave her a weird look, she just shook her head with a smile.

Sunghoon's parents came and was talking to your parents while you and sunghoon went to Heeseung, his mom patted your head, "Congratulations Y/N and Sunghoon!" he smiled and bowed, you did the same.

"how about we all go have lunch together?"

"Yes!"