MY SWEETHEART

Y/N POV

So today is the day!I am gonna getting married!? It feels amazing and nerve-wracking at the same time! I was the 3rd kid of my parents

So today is the day!I am gonna getting married!? It feels amazing and nerve-wracking at the same time! I was the 3rd kid of my parents. I was always loved. As a really soft hearted girl I always agreed with everything my loved ones said or wanted me to do.

So when my parents wanted me to marry this guy I was confused and nervous but I have to listen to my parents because I don't want to disappoint them....still I was hesitating.I had a crush from my university. But I know there is no chance. I used to admire him from far.

 I used to admire him from far

Then I moved on.Why? It's not that I am not pretty, smart or something like that but....Girl's who are standing on the line for him are way much prettier and hotter than me.They are independent, famous and got everything!!

Now It's different. I am 25 years old. Finished my studies doing a job.I have an old Grandma who wants me to get married. She be like....
Gm:Oww Y/N!! I am getting old and I am also sick I want to see you with your husband!!

To be honest she is really sick. She was the only one who found this guy for me to get married. And my parents also agreed. I Wonder If that guy agreed or he is also getting married with me because of his parents!!!

Well that's what I was thinking but then I asked his name from my parents and they said his name is Kim Taehyung 🙂.

The guy I have been crushing on for three years!!! Then I lost hope and moved on. He is famous flirty and got line full of girls!

The guy from my College!! I thought I was dreaming but it was true I agree it without even knowing his name. You know what? this is insane.

3 min later

Rika: Hey beautiful!
Y/N: Hey!

This girl is the bridesmaid and my friend.She is a really cute and great girl. She also has a amazing singing voice when she sings every single person in the world gets jealous.(😅😅)

Rika: It's time to go girl!
Y/M; Umm yes!!

I stood up she help me to stand and hold my dress.

Rika: lets gooo.
Y/M: y-yes