cooper x skatergirl!reader

【 S L O W   D A N C I N G   I N   T H E   D A R K 

【 S L O W   D A N C I N G   I N   T H E   D A R K 】

she said "see ya later, boy"

♡♡♡

 i only just started skating myself, so i'm sorry if i get any words mixed up/wrong!
this is a shortish one =)

y/n was skating around the skatepark, doing some tricks, catching the attention of the other guys skating around. as she kicked her board up to go sit down for a moment, the guys catcalled her the whole way to the bench. rolling her eyes, y/n sat down and propped her skateboard next to her. as she was pulling out her phone, she heard someone approaching her.

she looked up, only to see the only guy that wasn't catcalling her and was scolding the other guys for doing so. he wore an orange bucket hat and blue shirt that had 'THRASHER' written on it. his hair was slightly hiding his eyes, but as he brushed it out of the way, i could see him better. i've seen him around before, i'm pretty sure his name was... cody? carson? something starting with c. he was pretty respected in our little skating community for being one of the best skaters in san diego.

"hey, i know it's not my part to apologise, but i'm sorry about the guys. i tried to keep them controlled but they just couldn't stop being horny," he apologises slightly laughing. "i hope they didn't make you uncomfortable."

i smiled a little bit. now i can see why he was respected so much. "nah, that's no problem dude, thanks for sayin' sorry though!" i reply. 

"mind if i sit there as well? i'm lowkey in need of a break, too." he asks sheepishly.

"no problem!" i grin as i move my skateboard to the other side of me, giving space for him to sit. "so uh, what's up..." 

"cooper, my names cooper," he finishes my sentence with a sly smirk on his face.

"nice name, i'm y/n. it's nice to meet ya cooper!" i say, getting up and reaching for my skateboard. 

"wait y/n! i was wondering if i could get your number? maybe we could hang out again one time?" cooper stops me, standing awkwardly behind me. i turn my head to look at him and smile, taking my phone out to exchange numbers.

"i'm honestly glad you asked, cooper. let's hang out soon, okay?"