when they see you in their clothes

S L O W     D A N C I N G     I N    T H E     D A R K

【 S L O W     D A N C I N G     I N    T H E     D A R K 】

"when they see you in their clothes"

♡♡♡

carson  ━━ the first time he caught you in his wardrobe wearing one of his hoodies, he couldn't help but laugh. when you turned around to look at him, he just stopped laughing and put on the most obvious poker face you'd ever seen. because of his shit-eating face, you burst out laughing, and then he burst out laughing. by the end of it you were both basically gasping for air on the floor because you both found it so funny.

charlie ━━  charlie fucking DIES of heatstroke every time he sees you in his "so yeah. i'm a gamer" shirt. he always immediately runs up to you and hugs you. "WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!?━" "charlie i love you but shut the fuck up, you've seen me in it a hundred times."

cooper ━━ when he realised you were wearing HIS hoodie at the skatepark, he almost face-planted onto the ground (he did fall off his skateboard though). after that, he couldn't take his eyes off you, basically making him fail every trick he was trying to do.

noah ━━ the first time he saw you in his signature green jacket was during the lifelink stream. you came into his room to watch him play because you were bored, and when he saw you he thought he was seeing shit because he was half baked. he loves it when you wear his jacket but hates it when you steal any other item of clothing he has.

ted ━━ when ted saw you in his milkman outfit, he literally teared up. luckily, he had a spare milkman outfit so you both went out on the streets of boston and asked people for milk. afterwards you had some milk time together. (milk time as in cuddling you creatures.)

schlatt ━━ he fucking attacked you the first time he saw you in his purple jacket and yankee cap. "THAT SHIRT IS FIFTY-FIVE DOLLARS YOU BITCH!" "dude chill, i was just trying it on, but i'm keeping your cap for a bit since you have like 50 others." basically after that he let you wear his caps all the time. just don't touch his purple shirt (i'm talking about the one he wore in the Zoo Challenge video) otherwise you will fucking die.

travis ━━ travis literally screamed "AWW" when he saw you in his "æ" hoodie. he immediately ran up and hugged you. ever since then, there was no escaping. you always HAD to wear his clothes otherwise he'll act big sad.

josh ━━ mans really babyraged when he first saw you in his annoying orange hoodie. he got used to it after a while but the first few times he was angry because he wanted to wear it. he pretends to hate it now, but in reality he finds it hella adorable.

wilbur ━━  you always wore his clothes when you and wilbur were just friends. he secretely wants his yellow sweater back but you're always wearing it. he takes polaroids whenever you wear his clothes and hangs them on the walls sometimes.