slimecicle x twitchstreamer!reader

S L O W    D A N C I N G    I N    T H E    D A R K

【 S L O W    D A N C I N G    I N    T H E    D A R K 】

"he's in your bed but i'm in your twitch chat"

♡♡♡

before this starts,
y/t/n = your twitch name.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

charlie woke up to his phone alarm, cursing himself that he had even set it in the first place. yawning, he got up and immediately went to his office. he turned on his pc, only to be greeted by a familiar lock screen of him and the boys. as charlie typed in his password, he heard a familiar chime come from his phone. picking it up, he wiped his sleepy eyes and read the notification.

charlie's eyes immediately shot open. he quickly opened the notification. he went to y/n's profile and looked at the new picture. he admired it for a while. god, he couldn't believe that y/n was his girlfriend.

y/t/n • 4 minutes ago

y/t/n @ /cscoop speedrun the craft with me on stream or you'll get the                  death penalty

                 death penalty

↳ slmccl:
STOP GIVING THE 12 YR OLDS WHAT THEY WANT
         ↳ y/t/n:
         haha twelve year olds go brrrr

cscoop
i'll stream minecraft with you as long as you don't punch me into the lava when i have 30 diamonds in my inventory again
          ↳ y/t/n
          i promise i won't do that again fish man

charlie couldn't help but smile. he was so glad y/n was able to get along with his friends so well, considering the fact that the 6 of them can be a lot to handle at times. he messaged her, asking if he could join the stream as well, in which y/n of course said yes.

opening up discord, charlie waited for y/n to call him. after a while, she finally did. "WHAT IS UP SLIMEMAN?" she shouted as i joined, making me jump out of my seat. "hellooo honey-" charlie gets cut off by cooper fake gagging. "dude, you guys make me sick. can we PLEASE play now?"

both of us agree and charlie logs onto cooper's server, only to be greeted by y/n's mike wazowski skin. "DON'T FUCKING KILL ME, CHARLIE I SWEAR TO GOD."

after about 2 hours, cooper, charlie and y/n had yelled at each other for killing each other constantly when they were supposed to be speedrunning minecraft. after another hour, all three of them ended their streams. cooper left the discord call, leaving charlie and y/n the only ones left. "i'm going to twitchcon this year. maybe we can finally meet each other?" y/n asks, making charlie ecstatic. "i'm going too! i can't wait to see you, y/n!" 

(a/n ew this was a really shitty chapter, i have severe writers block atm so i'm sorry to even publish this trash... hopefully the next one will be better than this.)