weekend activities together

S L O W     D A N C I N G     I N    T H E     D A R K

【 S L O W     D A N C I N G     I N    T H E     D A R K 】

"weekend activities together"

♡♡♡

carson ━━ you two play any multiplayer game together and just chill. sometimes you'll go on a date to the movie theatre or something, but it's usually inside activities for you two. the main games you play are mario kart, call of duty, apex legends, among us and minecraft.

charlie ━━ you two always build different type of forts inside your house or even outside. whether it be with pillows or cardboard boxes, it always becomes a cute place for you two to cuddle and play D&D (or another board game).

cooper ━━ you two will get high and then go out skating together. its all fun and games until cooper tries to make it into a competition. sadly, he always wins but once in a blue moon he'll let you win instead.

noah ━━ you two always find the lowest rated restaurants and go there to see how good or bad it actually is.

ted ━━ you two have a tradition where you'll have a picnic together every weekend since that was your first date together. afterwards, you'll watch a movie together. 

schlatt ━━ schlatt isn't very good when it comes to this type of stuff, but he'll take you to amusement parks and stuff like that. because he's cliche like that, the two of you will always go on the ferris wheel at sunset.

 travis ━━ you two always go to the aquarium or the zoo. you and travis have always loved animals, and the aquarium was where the two of you had your first kiss.

josh ━━ the two of you will always go for midnight runs to local 7/11's just to get slurpees and cheez-its. after that, you'll sit on your roof and just vibe up there for a while.

wilbur ━━ the two of you will do karaoke together. wilbur's a better singer than you, but when the two of you sing together you both sound amazing.