height differences

S L O W    D A N C I N G    I N   T H E    D A R K

【 S L O W    D A N C I N G    I N   T H E    D A R K 】

" height differences "

♡♡♡

carson ━━ he's still taller than you by an inch. whenever you try to say you've gotten taller than him, he'll always put his hands on your shoulders and pull you into a hug, only to whisper; "you're not fooling anyone sweetheart."

charlie ━━ you're a lil taller than him. you go out of your way to make fun of him for it, and it makes him angery sometimes. he'll always tackle you onto the couch and tickle you if you even DARE to say you're taller than him. 

cooper ━━ cooper's taller than you. he calls you shawty. =)

noah ━━ noah's taller. to rub it in, he'll use his vape just to blow the smoke into your face whenever you complain about being short. 

ted ━━ OH, TED IS SO MUCH TALLER THAN YOU. That man is an absolute GIANT. you'll always jump on any surface to try to be taller than him, but you ultimately fail. ted gives amazing hugs though. 

schlatt ━━ surprisingly, you're taller than him! schlatt is extremely salty about it though, and he refuses to let you wear heels because you'll look taller. the good thing is when he wears his timbs, he's taller than you.

travis ━━ you're taller than the wholesome boi :'). you'll always pat his head when he's next to you just because you can and his hair is really fluffy to touch!

josh ━━ you're taller than josh. he baby rages whenever you point it out, but you find it adorable, making him baby rage more.

wilbur ━━ wilbur's way taller than you. he's also a giant. he'll tower over you even if jump on anything to try to be taller than him. he's the best at being the big spoon! :')