Jin: Fever

"Hyung! We have to go to the studio today!" Namjoon called up the stairs to the only member who wasn't downstairs.
"I can't go." Jin replied with a hoarse voice.
"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked.
"It's just a fever. I should be back to work in a few days." Jin replied.
"Alright... Everyone else go to the van." Namjoon commanded.
Jin waited until he thought everyone had left before stumbling out of his room. He wasn't planning on anyone staying with him and was shocked to see Namjoon sitting on the couch.
"Hey, Baby. How're you feeling?" Namjoon asked.
"I have a sore throat and a high fever." Jin replied.
"Poor Baby. Come here." Namjoon motioned for Jin to come to him and Jin gladly sat on his lap and nuzzled into his chest. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin and rested his chin on Jin's head.
"When did you start feeling bad?" Namjoon whispered.
"Last night... after dinner." Jin mumbled sleepily.
"Where's your phone?" Namjoon asked.
"On my nightstand... Why?" Jin pushed himself off of Namjoon and slid onto the couch.
"I was just wondering." Namjoon said with a smile.
Jin closed his eyes and started to fall asleep when he heard Namjoon's phone go off. It was Yoongi's ringtone.
Namjoon answered the call and him and Yoongi talked for a minute before Namjoon hung up.
"What did he want?" Jin asked curiously.
"He just wanted to know if you were alright." Namjoon laid his hand on Jin's and winced. "You're burning up."
"I know." Jin commented.
"Lay down. I'll get you some meds." Namjoon ran his fingers through Jin's hair and left.
Jin curled up on the couch and waited for Namjoon. He must've fell asleep because he was gently woken up by Namjoon.
"Jinnie? Take this and you can go back to sleep." Joon handed Jin a pill and a small cup of water.
Jin took the pill and downed the entire cup of water because it soothed his throat.
"You wanna stay here or go to your room? Because I'm going to watch a movie on Netflix." Namjoon grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.
"It's fine, Joonie. I just need some cuddles and I'll be happy." Jin was needy when he was sick. Namjoon loved it.
"Alright. Get over here!" Namjoon playfully tugged on his arm.
"Don't rush me!" Jin said with a mock glare.
Namjoon smiled. This is the Jin he likes seeing.
"Come on, Baby." Namjoon said.
"Alright." Jin laid down on the couch with his head in Namjoon's lap.
Joon rubbed his back until he fell asleep.
When Jin woke up a couple of hours later he heard the TV playing softly and the soft snores of a sleeping Namjoon.
Jin opened his mouth and tried to speak but realized he couldn't. 'I lost my voice.' he thought as he lightly shook Namjoon to wake him up.
"Hmm? What's wrong, Jinnie?" He asked.
'I can't speak.' Jin mouthed.
"Oh, Baby." Namjoon pouted and pulled Jin up to his chest.
Jin took in the scent of Namjoon and sighed.
Namjoon stood up with Jin in his arms. Jin let out a surprised squeak.
"We're going to my room." Namjoon whispered.
Jin relaxed in Namjoon's arms closed his eyes.
Namjoon gently laid Jin on his bed and went to his closet. He pulled out out a fluffy pink blanket and covered Jin and himself with it. "Pink?" Jin managed to mumble.
"Yes, Baby. Your favorite color. Now go to sleep." Namjoon played with Jin's hair until he fell asleep and then cuddled his warm body until he too fell into a peaceful sleep.