Chapter Twelve-Wedding Night

Hello, Lovelies, 

Welcome to the third chapter of the triple update today.  I hope you are enjoying the story.  I will be back tomorrow with another triple update.  I adore all of you.  

-XXX Amanda 

**********

The doors to the limo closed and both Tamas and I sighed in relief. It was wonderful to be alone with him. His hand still gripped mine in a possessive way that made my heart pound. His eyes found mine and I blushed as I wondered what he was thinking. He reached forward and traced his finger from my cheek to my jaw and my skin warmed beneath his touch.

"You are so beautiful," He said with a smile, "I knew you would be but when I saw you walking down the aisle, you took my breath away. You're stunning."

My breath hitched as he moved toward me and placed his lips over mine. This kiss was nothing like the one to seal our marriage. It was demanding and I couldn't help but to wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my hands into his hair. My tongue traced his lips and his groan reached my ears as he pushed his tongue against mine. I sighed as I gave into him, panting as he pulled me closer and closer against him as if he couldn't get close enough. My breaths quickened as he reached his hand up and palmed my breast. I moaned as my stomach clenched.

A knock at the panel between us and the driver caused him to groan, "What is it?" I asked breathless and his lips twitched into a grin.

"It's our reception," he said with a sigh, "Our time alone has come to its end for now."

"Is there a way out of it?" I asked trying to straighten my dress.

He shook his head and laughed, "No but I wish there was," he said with a raised brow as the chauffer opened the door. Tamas leaned close to my ear, "There is always tonight."

My heart shuddered in nervousness and fear at the prospect of what would happen. Tamas got out of the car and reached his hand out. His eyes met mine as a grin spread across his face.

"Don't be afraid...Yet," he said, chuckling, "First, we must dance."

I glanced down at his hand and then, reached forward and placed my hand in his, "I'm not afraid," I said, trying to be coy.

He snorted, "We shall see, my beautiful wife," he said, leaning closer to my ear so he spoke without the driver hearing, "And I look forward to it."

My eyes widened as he pulled me out of the car and into his embrace. My heart was still drumming hard against my chest when we stepped into the reception where everyone celebrated our wedding and all I was able to think of is what would happen afterwards.

*********

I danced more than I had ever danced. By the time we re-entered the limo, I was exhausted and my thoughts had drifted to nothing but my magical wedding day. Tamas pulled me into his side and I was lulled to sleep by his warmth. A kiss on my temple woke me just before I was lifted into his arms. I opened my eyes as I heard his shoes touch on metal and we began a slight ascent.

He glanced down at me as we entered the doorway of the motor home that would be ours. He smiled as he realized I was awake, "Hello, Beautiful," he whispered and I blushed as he stood me on my feet, "Welcome, Home."

I glanced around my home in awe. It was so different from my childhood home. I was stunned as I took in the shining kitchen with marble counter tops. The refrigerator had the same wooden doors as the cabinets and the oven was painted in a deep brown that reminded me of autumn.

There was a wooden table with four chairs directly across from the kitchen. The living area had a large white leather couch and two recliners facing a large flat-screen television. The driver and passenger seats were made of the same white leather as the couch and recliners.