Epilogue

Hello, Lovelies, 

Thank you again for joining me for Lured.  I truly appreciate all of you.  

-XXXX Amanda 

**********

Eva Grey stood staring out of the window of her home still smelling of the smoke of the Brazil's motor home. A smile lifted the corners of her mouth. Sean knocked on her door, a malicious grin stretched over his face.

"That was fun," he said as he stood beside her.

"You'll have more fun soon," she said, going to her dresser and pulling out a picture. She smiled as she gazed down at the picture of a pretty young woman.

"Send your men to find her," she said with a grin.

"Who is she?" Sean asked with a glint in his eye.

"Her name is Claire Black," she said, narrowing her eyes, "Find her and kill her. Make sure to bring me her head. The Brazils want to fight for their children's betrothed. We've made sure that their daughter won't be wanted. Make sure that their next son doesn't get his mate."

"Can I do what I want to her before I kill her?" Sean asked licking his lips lasciviously.

Eva smiled before turning to him before patting his cheek, "Yes, you may," she said and laughed as she turned and walked away from him, "Oh and Sean?"

"Yes, My Alpha?" He asked with raised brows.

"Make it brutal," she said with narrowed eyes.

"My pleasure," he said. She nodded once and left with the understanding that the Brazil family would be totally destroyed before she was done with them.