Chapter 13: Which Potter?

"I have really no idea how we can find out who Walker and that guy want to attack." Said Teddy. "If we pay attention very well, we might find out." Said Matt. "What do you mean?" Asked Roxy. "If we annalise what he says, does, how he acts and we stay around for 5 minutes after class we might get clues." "Ohh." Roxy and Teddy agreed with him. "We will just pay close attention the coming weeks and we'll think of something else when we get clues." said Teddy. "Yeah, that's the plan."

They didn't hear or see anything odd about Walker for 2 whole weeks. That day in the middle of March, Phil showed up again. "Good afternoon." He said, "I assume you got my letter?" Walker nodded. He seemed a bit frightened. "I don't have anyone for you this month, but I want you to help me plan the attack on Potter." "What?!" Teddy whispered to Matt and Roxy. "A Potter? It can't be Harry right?" "Don't think so." replied Matt "There are probably a lot of people called Potter who are famous.." Walker nodded again. He looked even more scared than before. "You'll get a letter again." Phil turned around and walked away, his cloak waving behind him.

They went to the library the very next day to search a book about wizarding families. If they found a book with all names of all wizards and witches, they could find everybody named Potter. Then they could search which of them were famous in England, and hopefully they would find more people than only Harry. There were a lot of books on this topic but they only needed the parts with the letter "p". The books were all in alphabatical order so they could search a book really fast. Matt divided the pile of books in 3 smaller piles and they started to search them.

They didn't find any Potters untill the 4th book but none of them were famous. They found 3 famous Potters in all 15 books but one of them was already dead. One of the remaining 2 was Harry and the other was Elizabeth Josephine Potter. Matt started searching other books with her in it because they needed proof that the one Phil and Walker were planning an attack on couldn't be Harry. After further investigation they figured out she was also dead. That wasn't in other books because her body was never found. She completely disappeared after the battle but witnesses saw Bellatrix Lestrange cast a killing curse on her and it hit her. The trio was shocked after they found out! The famous jerk was Harry?

"It is Harry." Said Teddy softly. Matt and Roxy saw the anxiouty on his face. "They're planning to attack Harry. We must warn him!" "Are you sure that is the best idea?" Asked Matt "Because I'm definitely not sure." Roxy agreed with him but also agreed with Teddy. "We have to do something." She said. "Doing nothing isn't an option." Matt agreed with that. "Is there something else we can do?" "Don't think so" Said Roxy. "I hope Harry will believe us." Said Teddy. "He trusts you, he'll probably believe everything you tell him." Replied Matt. Teddy nodded although he wasn't sure.