Chapter 15: Professor McGonagall's Plan

Teddy was more reassured after this. He wasn't completely sure Harry was safe now. He thought Harry might say he was, so Teddy wouldn't be even more worried. On the other hand, he did the right thing. McGonagall knew now, and she could help them.
Teddy got a letter during post the next morning.

"Dear Mr. Lupin,
I would like to invite Ms. Wilson, Mr. Taylor and you to my office this evening at 6PM. We will discuss professor Walker's condition. I also want to talk to you about possibilities to help your Godfather Harry Potter.

Yours sincerely,
Headmistress Minerva McGonagall"

Matt! Roxy! McGonagall wrote me. She wants to meet with us. This evening at 6PM, in her office. "Okay." Said Roxy "That's good. We'll be able to say everything we found out about him." "But," said Matt "we don't know anything about Phil." "That's not that bad." Said Teddy. "We can tell her we know he's working for someone. Maybe she can figure out who he is." They focussed on their breakfast again, and went to the common room when they finished. "We don't have to think about the stuff that's been going on today." Said Matt "We can worry again tonight. So let's just enjoy this day without Walker worries." Roxy muttered something. It sounded something like "Good plan."

"What's today's schedule?" Asked Roxy when they arrived at the common room. "Potions, Charms, Herbology, Transfiguration and Flying." Said Matt immediately. "I like Potions." She said. "Professor Sturbin is nice." She looked like she was deep in her thoughts. The sentence sounded very dreamy. Teddy immediately thought of his aunt Luna. She wasn't really his aunt ofcourse, but he did call her that. It was the same thing with aunt Hermione and uncle Ron.
When they all arrived in the dungeons for the Potions lesson, professor Sturbin wasn't there yet. The door was open so the Hufflepuff and Slytherin first-years walked inside. Teddy sat next to Alex this time, and Matt and Roxy sat down at the table in front of them.

Professor Sturbin came into the classroom when all students sat behind their desks. Alex and Teddy were discussing the cauldrons in front of the class. There were 5 cauldrons with different potions in them. "Today, you are getting an assignment." Said Sturbin. "The duos will be the way you're sitting now, so you'll be working with your neighbour. Every duo gets one of these potions. You have to make an essay about the ingredients, the working of the potion and how to make them. You have to turn the essays in next week and we are going to make a potion from the description of another duo. That means I'll give you another duo's essay and you have to make their potion. That won't be the same you had to make your own essay about.

Sturbin explained further about the potions in the cauldrons.
Potions was their last lesson for today and it was 3.30 PM. They had enough time to finish all of their work for the next day. Teddy, Alex, Roxy and Matt decided to all do their work together. They grabbed all the books they needed and headed off for the library. Madam Pince had every book they asked for about Potions and their drawing of Knotgrass for Herbology. They also had to practise the Unlocking Charm for Charms. They finished everything right on time because it was 5.30PM when Teddy, Matt and Roxy were back in the common room. "We should just drop off our books en go straight to professor McGonagall's office." Teddy said. The others agreed and they went to their dormitory to leave their bags there.

They stood in front of McGonagall's office a little early. Matt knocked on the door. "Come in!" McGonagall's voice came from the inside. Roxy pushed the door open and they saw her sitting behind her desk. "Oh, you're early." She said. "Go sit down here." She pointed at the 3 chairs in front of her desk, which she conjured out of thin air. She closed the door and started talking. "I already knew professor Walker is a werewolve." She started. "I also supected him to be behind the attack at Hogwarts. However I did not expected it to be done on purpose. I talked to him about the attack. He said he did it, he said it was an accident. He never once mensioned a man called Phil. How did you figure out who they were planning to attack?" Matt explained everything they had done. "So it must be Harry." She continued talking.

"I think I know something we can do." "What is it, professor? Teddy asked. He was ready to do anything to save Harry. "We wait until next full moon and we lure professor Walker into coming to the dungeons. We have to make sure he hears it, but he has to overhear it. You three have to say to eachother something like: professor McGonagall has an appointment with Harry tonight. It is in the dungeons, for his own safety." The trio nodded. This far is sounded like a good idea. "He comes to the dungeons when he transformed in the hope to be able to bite Harry. However when he's inside a dungeon, we close it so he is trapped inside. When he transformed back, we'll give him Veratiserum. Then he will tell us everything." "Professor, let's do that!" Said Teddy, Roxy and Matt at the same time.