Note 15

Turned out to be that Yoongi got all the information from the doctor. But what surprise me the most is, he grew more fond of me. And I stopped being cold to him, because there's no use. Plus, I can't hurt him when I also have feels for him. Can I ?!

Today he took me to the ice cream van again. Everything was back to normal, just the way it was.

A small kid came ; the same boy I once saw. And he asked for  an ice cream. Yeah of course, since there are only ice creams, what else ?!

" Here you go buddy. " Yoongi said with a smile stretched up to his ears when he handed it over to the kid.  And it was a sight to see, Yoongi with children. He was so sweet. And I didn't even notice the smile I had on.

The kid licked the ice cream before his gaze turned to me. " Who's this gentleman hyung ? ". And he looked really curious to know my presence at there. Probably may have wondered what a guy wearing a patient dress was doing there on an ice cream van.

But Yoongi only laughed and looked at me.

I don't know why, but everytime he looks at me, there is just something so beautifully hidden away under those gazes, and whatever it is it can't be bad. And all the same, one single glance from him leaves me frozen to the spot.

" He's a special person for me. "