Note 20

You know all those romcoms which end with so much happiness ? I never believed in them. And it is weird how I feel like I'm living in a one like that right now. And what I have now, it does really feels like a fantasy.

Days and months passed. And every single day, it was getting better. Not my legs, hell no. I've already given up on any delusional hopes by now, it's better for me you know.  The way I felt, it is the thing which was getting better. It was healing, slowly.

And with him at my side, he never let gloomy thoughts to get in my head. With him at my side, I couldn't ask for more. He came everyday, to see me. With his bunny smile, and his dishevelled hair, he looked adorable in my eyes. Everytime he would come to see me, he would hold my hands and when I ask him why, he says that " You give me warmth. "

When I sit next to him and looks at him, everytime I ask myself ' What good have I done to have him ? '  But still, I can't find a clear reason.

Today for the first time ever, he sang to me. Though he majors in Music, he never dared to show off what he's got. And when he sang to me, I knew that I was also falling for him than I thought. What else can you ask for more, when you have a man with a golden heart ? and um, also with an angelic voice ?

" Hyung ? Why'd you sing to me today specially ? "

And then he smiled sheepishly and leaned in closer to my ear. " Because, you've got a good news. "

With widened eyes, I asked him what is that. And then he beamed with joy when he said, " You're getting discharged tomorrow."

And then I was the one who beamed with uncontrollable happiness, it was even reassuring to know that. " Oh.my.god. really ? " And he nodded his head with a bright grin.

" And baby, we're moving in together. It's all settled. "