Note 17

I clutched towards the bench and Jimin and Jungkook continued to follow me from a distance. But still, I could hear how they laughed with each other, saying things to themselves in a low tone.

" These two brats ", I mumbled under my breath as I was closing to the bench. I looked around but I didn't see a sign of Yoongi, but something else.

I saw how pink petals were spread on the bench. And it was obvious that someone may've done that. But what gave me a surprise wasn't that.

There was a small box in the middle and a small card tucked under it. The box was white with a red coloured ribbon that ran in the middle of it.

I didn't know what it was, so I turned around to look at Jimin and Jungkook who were looking at me with a smile. Jungkook had his arm around Jimin's shoulder and his head was lying on Jungkook's shoulder. They looked so happy and the way they were looking at me some what surprised me.

" Where is Yoongi ? ", I yelled at them. A small laugh left from Jungkook's lips when he said, " Don't worry, he'll come. "

My brows knitted together out of confusion.

" Hyung ", then Jimin cried. " Open the card first. They are for you. "

Without saying anything, I turned back again. My heart was beating in my ears and I knew what I was expecting the next moment, but yet I was unsure.

I slowly bend down and took the red coloured card and opened it. The rough material felt weird under my slightly sweaty hands.

In the card, with clumsy yet neat hand writing it read,

' This is for the best miracle that ever happened to my life. I know that's not very long since we've met, but like a fallen star I fell for you too soon. ' And a smile that couldn't be hidden was starting to dance at my lips as I continued.

' I know about you than you could think. If you can't walk, that's fine. I'll hold your hands without letting you to fall. You won't need those clutches. For a life time, I will keep you close. First step. Will you be my boy friend? '

" Yes hyung. " I mumbled under my breath when I felt a huge happiness that I've never felt in a long time. Maybe I just said those words more loudly than I thought. Because someone hugged me from the back rightaway, whispering to my ear, " I knew you would. "

When did Yoongi come ? Maybe I just got lost when I was reading it.

And then I heard claps from a distance and both of us turned our heads to look at Jimin and Jungkook cheering at us.

That was just a ' boy friend ' thing, not even a proposal for a marriage, but yet they looked really happy. Gosh those brats. Well hey, but so did we.

" Now hyung. You will have to walk me for centuries. "

But somewhere inside me, that just didn't feel right.

Mʏ Rᴇᴀsᴏɴ || Yᴏᴏɴsᴇᴏᴋ Aᴜ (Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें