Note 22

I finally found something to do after two weeks of searching a possible job.
How dumb both of us were, when the opportunity was lying infront of us and couldn't trace what it was.

Today, twins came to our apartment,
two small boys. Because I was giving them tutions. No, not dancing. But I can sing and play piano really well. We already had a piano in our apartment, because Yoongi is literally obsessed with it, more like his first love. Plus he knows Music better than I do.  So, why not take it for our use ?

" Babe ", I yelled. " why are you taking so long ? ". Then Yoongi came rushing from the kitchen, holding two plates filled with snacks, saying " Wait... I'm coming. "

Then he placed them on the table for the boys and smiled with them before standing next to me.

" Teacher, who's he ? " then one kid asked, looking at Yoongi with a smile dancing at his lips.

Both me and Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle at that. ' Well he's my life ' , I thought in my mind but didn't dare to say it out aloud.

" Why are you laughing, is he your brother ? ", the other kid asked, being really curious about us. " But he doesn't look like you. "

And then the other kid said, " And I don't call my brother 'baby' " and he turned his face to look at his twin who responded with a grim face, " Please Jaewon, don't even think of calling me that. "

And that was enough to make both of us burst into a good laugh.

" He's not my brother. " I said when I finally managed to stop the laugh. Yoongi also added, " Yes, we are not" by seeing how they craned their heads to the side being puzzeled.

" Then who is he ? "

' Aw, they are just so cute ' , and it brought me a smile just at the thought of it.

Then I felt Yoongi's hand that rubbed my hair smoothly and when I looked up, he was also smiling, with pure adoration in his eyes for the small ones. He always loved children anyway, and my new job did a favour for both of us.

Surely, it isn't a lie that children can bring light to a home.

Naturally, he turned his gaze at me at the same moment where our eyes met.

And all this time, I learned many things. Specially, I learned that, love is not only based on physical things, it's all about the feelings for another soul. I learned that, to be loved and to love someone, they are entirely two different things and you have to work for it. And I also learned to accept what life gives me and to not ask for the things that won't ever come true, like asking for my legs again or counting days till I again get to stand confidentally on a stage.

And most importantly, I learned to adore the small things in life, like how I get to hold his hands every single day of my life, how I get to wake up next to him, how I get to sleep in his embrace and those small small encounters we share together in each second. My dreams, they got wasted I know. But now, I have something more precious to look after- 'him'.

And yes- in my darkest time, I met this angel and fell for him. And I learned how to move on, to love someone and to be loved. So I'm the happiest man on this earth right now even as a disabled.

" My reason. "
__________________________________

A/N : it's finally the end. I first thought of ending this sadly. But why not some light even once ?!

🎉 You've finished reading Mʏ Rᴇᴀsᴏɴ || Yᴏᴏɴsᴇᴏᴋ Aᴜ (Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓) 🎉