Note 19

" Baby ? What-what do you mean ? "

And then I saw how his eyes filled with tears. I got the urge to wrap him in my arms, but I couldn't do that.

" You heard me. We should break up. "

Then he covered his face with both of his hands and then they moved on to his messy silver hair and he pulled on it furiously. I breathed in the morning air as if to get a hold on my self when I felt my own eyes getting filled with tears.

Yoongi then turned his face to look at me, and I've never seen tears in his face like that. " Hoseok, I can't let you do that " and he sounded hurt. " Yes Hoseok, it's true that I love you. I do. I can't let this happen. "

And that had me speechless.

This man, this man who just sat next to me just broke the self-confidence I hardly managed to build up. Yes, like he said - ' Like a fallen star I fell ' , but no-  this time it was me who fell for him harder than I thought. I couldn't deny further what was lying in front of me like an opened up.

" Me too ", was the only thing that I managed to utter. " Then why ? ", he asked hoping to get a clear reason from me.

" For your own good. You can't live happily with a disabled like me. "

And then he took both of my hands in his and squeezed them while directly looking into my eyes.

" You think I'm not happy now ? ", he asked me which I took in silence. And I still wonder how he manages to say the right thing at the right moment, all the time. " How many times do I have to tell you that I don't fucking care about your legs ?! You're mine and mine and that's it. I'm willing to carry you all my life and would never get tired, you hear me ? "

No matter how many times I would try to push him away, he always cling onto me. And everytime, I fail.

I nodded like a humbled child when tears ran down my cheeks. And a chuckle left from the corner of his pink lips that were slightly trembling.

And then he pulled me into a hug saying, " Come here, you silly. Never think like that again. "

And I willingly went into his embrace.