The deal

PERCY'S POV

When I opened my eyes I expected to see the Underworld or at least the lobby of DOA records. Instead I see three women and one man. The first woman radiated similar aura to a minor goddess she is wearing a leather Jacket a red t-shirt and black skinny jeans. The second woman was wearing a white dress and looks like she is a half rotten corpse half elf woman. The final woman is wearing a grey pantsuit and has rainbow wings coming from under her arms. The man has a black suit on and has a clean shaven face and is tanned with black hair cut short he also has black feathered wings sprouting out of his back.

"Um hello where am I?" I ask? 

"You are in my realm" said the half corpse 

"Ok who are all of you?" I ask still confused about what is going on. 

"I am Nemesis, this is Hela, this is Isis and this is Lucifer." Said the one in the leather pointing at the half corpse, the one with rainbow wings and the one with black wings. "And we have a deal for you. You see there is a prophecy that states that  

The one of purest love betrayed shall seek Hope on Midgard's soil, Diablo and Egypt's magic shall help the lost hero achieve his bloodlust, will there anger blind them or shall Truest Love save the day.

Huntresses shall fight for love of the Northern God of Hunt, Daughter of Love and Queen of the Valkyrie join the fray, The Moon Goddess and Daughter of Death shall shall save the Betrayed, newest constellation and Daughter of Zeus shall heal his heart. Daughter of Wisdom shall long for lost love, and go up against Daughter of Rome. Goddess of Hearth and Goddess of Craft fight for the lost god's hand.

When House lose to Titan of Flame, the Sky shall fall to Son of Rain.

Snake of chaos and imprisoned Trickster Join the first Sky King. 

God of Northern Flame shall be forced to forgive or raze his homeland. 

We believe that this refers to you so will you become Bloodlust ?" 

"Part of becoming the Bloodlust requires you to be adopted by two gods of different pantheons"

 A big red headed man steps out of the shadows with a large triangular hammer raised " I Thor god of Thunder, Lightning, Law, Storms, And Fertility hereby adopt Perseus Achilles Jackson as my son." He said.

A catlike black woman with yellow eyes in a leopard print suit stepped out of the shadow to my right "I Bast Goddesses of Cats, Protector of the Pharaoh hereby adopt Perseus Achilles Jackson as my son." She said.

The other beings of higher power make me there champion and gift me with weapons and armour including 

Spear: made of Celtic Silver and charged with the power of the fae is also called Gáe Bulg was used by Cu Chulain

"Your domains are: Sand Storms, Lions, Wolfs, Bears, Warriors, Betrayal, Heroes, Blizzards, Assassins, The Valkyrie, Stars, Hunting, Punishment, The Fallen, Wild Fires, Fairys, Leprechauns, Red Caps, Intelligence, Valhalla, Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis.

You also have wings and are immortal." Said Lucifer.

Today is when Perseus Alexander Jackson dies MAGDI PLATO AUGUSTUS RAMESES the BLOODLUST is born.