jaws drop

PERCY POV

Watching all of the Greek gods jaws drop was really funny I just burst out laughing 

"I haven't laughed this much since Magnus choked to death on a breath mint in Valhalla." I say gasping for air. 

"Who is this Magnus?" asked Athena 

"Magnus Chase son of Frey, he is Annabeth's cousin on her fathers side." I staited with a sly grin on my face. 

"Son I don" started my former father before I cut him off by saying 

"YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER"

I snap my fingers and my outfit turns into a suit with a waist coat and trench coat with slits for my wings. 

ARTEMIS POV

I just sit there in shock that the man I love is back and he is now immortal. But that raises the question how is he back I saw him die right before me 

"How are you here we saw you die in this very room seventeen years ago." Asked Athena 

"When I died rather than being in the Underworld or at The Scales of Anubis I woke up in Helheim the land of the dishonourable dead  where Hel, Lucifer, Nemesis, Isis, Bastet and Thor offered to make me their champion and son respectively. I accepted. Ever sense i have been helping demigods from each of the pantheons reach their camps or for the Egyptians I helped their Magicians reach the House Of Life, and recruiting Norse female demigods into my Valkires."  Said Percy making our jaws drop and eyes bulge out of their eyes. "Oh by the way Artemis their is a girl that I was taking to your hunt as a possible recruit she is a daughter of Hebe who was being abused by her cousin who was a son of that basted Heracles and is basically a direct copy, big, strong and stupid. He was hitting her with a cattle prod her name is Sandra Johnson, the pigs name was Peter Johnson he can no longer hurt anyone because he is dead."