17 Years Later.

ANNABETH POV

I sat in my cabin balling my eyes out as I remember what happened seventeen years ago when I broke my now exboyfriend. After it was revealed that Percy was innocent of what we accused him of and that a threat was coming that we could not beat without Percy, all of the Cabin leaders as well as Reyna were made partly immortal. 

Even after all these years I still love Percy. I know I'm not the only one who does I just know that if he were alive I would have the least chance.

THALIA POV

It has been seventeen years and I still love Percy. I know that Artemis, Hestia, Piper, Annabeth, Athena and Reyna also love Percy. 

I look at the sky and see that The Huntresses constellation is Glowing extremely bright and then it disappears. 

What is going on. I hear a thud and groaning from behind me and see two people that I never thought I would see again.

HADES POV 

My daughter is missing from where she was staying in my palace. I also cannot sense her in my domain.

ARTEMIS POV

Seventeen years. It has been seventeen years from the day that the man I love died but didn't go to Hades domain. 

I hear yelling from the entrance of my tent and go to investigate and see two of my dead hunters. 

ZOË POV 

I don't know what happened one moment I am in the sky thinking about my death and the man I love Percy Jackson I remember before both mine and Bianca's deaths we told each other that we had fallen in love with Percy after the Nimian Lion. And the next I am lying next to Bianca Di Angelo just out side the hunters camp.