The return of The Northern God

MAGDI/PERCY POV

About Two Days after Zoë's return.

I was just in Brooklyn talking with my mother about the Kanes (they know who I was/am and didn't tell Annabeth. Sadie also took back her secret name from Annabeth.) when I saw a sight that made my blood boil a nine year old girl getting physically assaulted by a 16 year old . He was 6 foot tall and built like a brick wall, with a buzz cut hair and missing about three teeth, smelling of alcohol and cigarettes  continuously hitting the girl with cattle prod

I take out my sword and cut his feet off before cutting his arms off be for doing something that would make all men cry.

"You have been tried, judged, and found guilty of the assault of an innocent child your punishment is death by one thousand lacerations" I say in my demon voice as i start a mini sandstorm around him killing him in seconds. 

"Hello young one, what is your name and who was that man to you?" I ask as I turn to the girl 

"I'm S-s-s-sandra Johnson, that was my cousin who's names was Peter Johnson." Sandra stuttered. 

"What if I told you that you are a demigod, if I had to guess I would say you where the daughter of Hebe goddess of youth. Whilst your cousin was a son of Heracles. There are camps for your kind safe havens for half-bloods you are Greek you would go to Camp Half-Blood or because you are a girl there is another option the Hunters of Artemis, if you join Artemis you will get immortality and will have to swear of any romantic relationships with men." I said. I would have offered her a place within my Valkyrie but she is too young and she isn't Norse. 

"I think I'll go with Artemis." Was the response I received from Sandra. 

"Ok just hang on" I say as my wings sprout from my back as I grab Sandra

ARTEMIS POV

"Shit" I yell angerly as I shoot arrows at the Minotour and his army of unknown monsters that still died after shooting them but catching Thalia in the shoulder with one of my poisoned arrows. 

suddenly a winged figure appered and started cutting up the army he pulled his spear out of nowhere and through it at one of the unknown mosters and it started sprouting thorns out of its body in till it resembled a rosebush.

"Hello Ground Beaf, working for the fire jotun Surt and the snake now I see. I'll have to stop that." says the amoured man who than took out a bow and shot the monsters with such speed and presision that it rivels my best hunters. 

once all the monsters where dead I aimed my bow at him and demanded who he is 

"that information is not to be revieled infront of your hunters Daughter of Leto. But for now call me Magdi Thorson." said Magdi. 

"you are coming with me to Olympus." I said angered at this male for saying that my hunters shouldn't know  this infomation. 

I grab his shoulder and flash him to Olympus.