Chapter 1:Protecting my reputation

Firey's pov

Ugh~ I can't believe i still had a crush on that lemon leaf. I mean, she STOLE dream island from me! But... her personality... her kindness... her smile... it always bring sunshine into me. She is still trying to bring our friendship back, it's so cute of her! But everyone has been treating her like garbage... well for reputation sake! I can make up for my mistake after i protected my reputation right?

So that's when most of the drama happen, i slammed leafy to the ground and laughed saying" Oops! My bad! Guess this is what you deserve aye?" Everyone start laughing for her 'clumsiness', they all thought she deserve it, it felt kinda good bullying her, but my heart kinda sanked as her eyes are filled with tears. "Firey, aren't we friends ?" she said wiping her tears and trying to stand up from that humiliation. Pencil suddenly appeared as she pushed leafy to the ground. " Some people are right thief, you just had to deal with it." she said with a smurk on her face.

More people joined the laughter, some of them even took a picture of her and putted a hastag saying #thief and #shedeserveit .It makes me wanted to break their neck, but i hold for it for a second. Leafy tried to hold her tears but she could not hold it any longer, she ran away sobbing. i felt guilty immediately after that but it was kinda fun.

Suddenly a creepy shadow appeared behind us. " Mr Four !" Match shouted to warn us." I saw you guys bullying again, i'm sending you to detention !" "Correction, prison." pen added. " GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I HATE INTERRUPTIONS ! " Four said in the scariest tone. "DETENTION !!!"  That is my first time going to detention, turns out hanging out with the school bullies is not bad, you will only have guilt trapped in your heart forever. But leafy will forgive me ! And we will be together, and nobody else will get in the way cause everyone hated her! Everyone! ......right?

Leafy's pov

I can't believe it! My..my.. friend just backstabbed me! Aren't we friends?  I thought i told him to forget it when he recovered me in bfdia... I sobbed in a classroom. My feelings for him slowly faded. Whenever i am sad, the only person i could think of is gelatin...  He is the only person who comforted me when firey recovered me. He gave me this charm, he told me to keep it, and whenever i feel blue, i should keep this charm by my side, he says it's good luck.

That charm does make me feel better, all i could think off is gelatin, is this a sigh of love ?

Notes from creator : i finally finished the first chapter! Please enjoy it! Also it has a little geleafy, i got inspired from the empress liy au by snick ( it is different i swear-) Also i won't post often so uh ok