Chapter 3:Dear Diary...

Leafy's pov
It's been a few weeks since the party is hosted ,I was still bullied, but thankfully most of the time gelatin was with me, he brought me to the medical room when he found me injured. I usually left my eyes full of bruises anyway. As he has experience with how to use those ice syringes, he knew med.

I was bored at home thinking about something to do, my eye was covered in an eye patch but I guess it will heal as fast as lightning anyway so- i didn't think much about. Suddenly, I got an idea of what to write in my diary!

I went to write a new chapter for my diary, and came across my favourite chapter! Along with that chapter, dont get me started with my first(actually secon-) crush. He changed...

The chapter start at : 'Dear diary, TODAY WAS THE BEST DAY! I went home full with excitement and joy! As the feeling of flowers blooming around me came, GELATIN GAVE ME HIS NUMBER! I got quite nervous as I added him into my contacts

What is he gonna say? Why me? These questions start popping, I was getting more and more nervous, as he read my my first text ' Hi, it's me, leafy! :)' He replied, 'Hey leafster ! ;)' My face turned slightly red, he WINKED at me!

We keep on texting each other till night. Then I remembered, on shoot! It was midnight monday tomorrow, that b@#*ted is going to school... Gelatin promised that he'll protect me no matter what. Hope I'm save.'

As I start reading the end, I got an annoyed look, why would I believe that would happen I mean come on, i think I'm living in a world full of rainbows lmao I- At least that is not why firey would do such a thing right? He is probably disgusted about how i act, at least gelatin would not mind...

I started writing a chapter for my diary, 'Dear diary, today was not so great. I met firey and his- squad they are requesting me to hand over my pocket money and no one will get 'hurt'. I refuse because, who would want to give money to someone who already had tons of cash?

Firey did nothing to stop as they injured me, causing that black hole at my eye, penb*tch did that, nice of her right? Firey stared at me as I got hit a few more times, in a weird way, is like if he is obsessed with me and wanting to kidnap me and lock me in a basement just to stare at me, or something like that. But why would a bully do that?

After awhile, they gave up and walked away. I got up on my feet and went to look for gelatin, I promised to hangout with him. When he saw my appearance, he was shocked and he immediately start questioning about who did this, I was nervous and I felt warm as he got nearer just to ask.

'Fi-firey...and his...squ-squad....' I said in the softest tone, gelatin was worried an placed an eye patch around my eye,' becareful leafster... I don't want you to get hurt!' Silly him, why would I get hurt, I giggled and we hanged out at a cafe for a day. After that we waited for the next day for Mr Four to give us homework.'

I just wanted the firey I know to come back...

Note : sorry is so boring only leafy thinked in this chapter-