Chapter 2:Loser's party

Leafy's pov

Loser hosted a party and invited everyone, I decided to come since I'm free that day and most of the contestants went to the party anyway. Once I entered his house, it was massive , he was most likely one of the the wealthiest friend I had. His house is literally built near the sea, so we can seat by the deck. 

My friend are rocking through the party. I'm not really a party person so I looked for firey. He was communicating with loser. I don't want to disturb him admiring loser, so I went to the the deck to watch the stars. It sure was beautiful there. Suddenly, I felt a tap by my shoulder. "Gelatin, didn't see you there!" I said softly. "Hiya leafster! What are you doing by yourself? "

"I wasn't into parties, so I decided to enjoy the seaside!" I replied. "Same! Why not we chatted here for a moment? " he suggested.  "Fine by me." I said

Note from creator: Sorry if it's ugly

We chatted for at least half an hour. " Oops I got to go now! " he said. "Okay!" I replied. He was about to leave when I realized that I had forgotten to ask his number. "Dammit!" I thought to myself. All of a sudden,  gelatin past me a note, " Here, my number. I forgot to hand you this last time."he said. I blushed lightly and replied " thanks!"

I can't believe he actually gave me his number. I sat down with that note in my hand.

Firey's pov

I finally got noticed by my idol loser! He was pretty nice in reality when I see him. "Bye, I got to look for my friend now!" I told loser. "See ya! " said loser. I went to look for for leafy. I can finally look for leafy! No one would noticed me as most of them are kinda drunk. I went to look for her as the house was massive. When I found the entrance of the deck, I saw gelatin walk out of there blushing slightly, then I saw leafy at the the deck holding a note. She was blushing too, I got kinda furious but I will never know if gelatin was the one who gave her the note, but I still suspected he like her.

He was the only one who i told him about my secret friendship with leafy and my backstory with her. He never knew how she looked like so that's why he killed her when she was metal.  He was also the one who comforted her as I was chased by the other contestants for recovering her.

Even if leafy liked both me and gelatin, she can only like me, and only me. She never had a choice.

Note from creator: it's so short, I'm sorry if it's boring