Our story ends here.

Dear readers,

It has been a wonderful journey with you guys, i really loved the OBS Community and enjoyed my time in the fandom. But since the season ended, i will move on to other fandoms now. I wished i can continue this story for you lovely people, but i stopped shipping in the fandom, i can't. I think its time i decided to tell you that, I discontinued this story.

I would love to start some new works now beacuse of the new community im in, which is the Dream SMP Community. If you had read the top and is not interested, you can delete this from your library and find other underrated works, but if your interested, you may stay.

I'm planning on a platonic fanfic between dream and george, but let me make it clear one more time, platonic. I also made up a bunch of george lore ideas because, well, he can had so much more creativity but nope, so I'll just had to made up my own.

I hope you wonderful friends out there will move on soon. I'll leave this story for you guys if you still want it.

I will answer questions in the comment and update this book whenever there's a question asked so the new readers won't ask twice, i hope you guys will support me in my next books not related to OBSC, Cya!

Q1:Will i come back to this book?
At some point in the future, I'll think about returning to add chapters, but for now? No.

Q2 by bfbimcrazyramdom : if you don't want to continue this book, can I at least try. (Note: I'm a... well... Decent writer. But my problem is that I can't start books...Soooo, if you want, I can try to continue it.) :)
Sure! If I like it, I will post it and give credits :)