Chapter 4:Friendship Ends Here (Part 1)

Gelatin's pov

'Ugh.... Leafster is getting harmed again... why did firey did that, I-I mean...looked at her, her face was all beated up, he was treating her like a punching bag!' I was aggressively typing this message to coiny, he was somehow my other friend.

'Idk man, the last time I call him an idiot he was nothing like this, he was rude but not this rude. And i remember he do care for her, even before you met her!'coiny replied. Although leafster told me not to tell anyone about her bullying problem, I told coiny and pin anyway.

'Hey jelly guy, just wanna know that, why are you still friends with firey, I know you haven't ended your friendship with hi-' that is when I turn off my phone and went to sleep. I started thinking:'Why the hecc am I still friends with that monster!'

He did not look like he did it tho...is like his not responsible for the bullying.... I'll give him a chance to act up first before I take this situation to the next level- which is keeping her by my side, is not like firey would mind anyway....right?

'Uhm-jelliboi? We need to rest now!we have to do a test tomorrow, and next week is another contest >:('

Oh hecc! I had forgotten about it ! Thank god I did not turn off notifications, or I would had been late tomorrow, ya know I'm a late boomer?
Oh wait a minute nevermind cause donut can wake me up-

(Ps,some info from creator, you can skip if you want. If you didn't know, some objects lived in houses, while others lived in dorms, gelatin is a dorm mate)

So I went to bed without an alarm, that is what we gangsta do.😎 Jokes aside, I hoped that my 'friendship' with firey is stopping me from getting near leafster so all I have to do is to end it. Maybe that is why I'm afraid of even being with her...

Leafy's pov,

A few weeks ago I kept having this issue, since firey started bullying, I started getting into a breakdown, it happened so so fast... I don't know what to think off... so that is when I started taking pills even if I'm not sick.

I think I only do that when I remembered something about firey... I mean.... the pill does not effect my body that much so I will stop sooner or later...maybe gelatin will help me? I don't know, but for now I will stick to pills to relief my stress... I just can't get rid of the past...

Third person's pov

Gelatin almost got late again and thanks to him donut can't have the extra time to hangout with barf bag, donut spent a whole morning just to wake gelatin up.

Leafy remembered her conflict with firey during bfb 15 (yes this is after bfb 15) and proceeded to take medication without anyone knowing.

" Leafy, why are you awake at such an early time of date?"

"Umm....It's nothing!"

Leafy almost got caught taking pills. So she lied to ???. She walked to school (a building build for the time the objects does not have a challenge) and met gelatin.

Leafy's pov

"Oh hey leafster! I am almost late! Good thing donut is here or else I would not have came here 30 minutes ago! Say... you look pretty tired..." said gelatin happily.

"Oh, it's nothing..." I lied.

"....okay?" gelatin replied suspiciously.

At time I was sweating nervously and ??? decided to interrupt so I took my chances

"Oh hey leafy! How is it going with you and gelatin? I am with my best bud Coiny!" ??? said as she hugged coiny.

"Oh hi pin! Gelatin, meet my exchanged dorm mate! Who is also my ex best friend :D."

".......who said in your ex best friend?" Pin replied.

"Really? I thought..."

"That was like 8 years ago we are no longer into dream island, and although we met conflicts at times, butvwe are still best friends!" pin explained.

"Yeah leafy! We can't just carry this anger just because of that...and we would never leave you because people could change..." coiny added in.

"Oh... thanks guys!"

And now, at least I knew 3 people cared for me... that is great? I guess...

Pin's pov

"So what did you want to show me? " asked coiny.

"Well, I found this bottle of pills, at the time I moved in leafy was always sad... and i start to find her suspicious... And in result I found this bottle of pills!"

We decided to throw it and try to spot for leafy's actions in our free time to prevent her from harming herself, but... we decided not to tell gelatin that she was using pills to relief herself, because it might upset him.

I mean, he loved her...but someone already took her place as she had a crush on firey... or is he the reason of her actions? Maybe that has something to do with her BRUISES FROM THEN TILL NOW?

(Note: if ya didn't know pin used to be coiny's dorm mate but she is separated as the rules later changed for boys to only share a room with boys and same goes for the girls, and she does not know the whole story of left and firey)