Chapter 8

With an amazing captain steering the airship, nothing but smooth travels it was. The cotton balls in the azure sky proved to be bigger than the airship. Everyone else preoccupied themselves differently.

Nyozom questioned Ziora on her life as a princess. Him not being royalty, she heightened his curiously. Not to mention how in love there were with each other. Spending time together meant everything in the world to them.

Chintaman repetitively threw a ball on the walls of the airship, catching it with his hands as he laid on his back. Yuki resumed his slumber in the bed located in the back left room of the ship. With his ice powers he dropped the temperature in order to sleep better and faster.

And so he was. Shurui was playing with fire, both literally and metaphorically. Using his ability he manifested two flame clones and trained with them. Battling himself he found to be quite entertaining. But as they say, you are your worst enemy, so it was not an easy battle to win. 

“SHURUI!!!! I'm trying to sleep here!” Yuki rose from his bed to the opposite room where his brother by heart was. 

“Well sleep…”

“Your fighting is annoying”

“Well don’t sleep”

“You know I can get cranky without it”

“You’re always cranky”

“Just!....just keep it down! And stop playing with fire. Pun not intended. That’s dangerous, especially in a aircraft filled with gas” He shut the door and with that said was sleeping once again.

“Especially in a aircraft filled with gaaaass...” He recited his words mockingly.

“What does he think I am? A child?”

Shurui continued to play with fire. His clones created spears of fire which was thrown at him. As he dodged, he did not take into consideration the wires protected by pipes behind him. Fire set it ablaze quietly, as he continued his sparing match.

“Is that all you got?! Or should I say ‘I got?’? Wait if that’s all they got…then that means that’s all I got in actuality……that’s bullish”

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!*

“Zioraaaaaaaaaa? What’s happening?!”

“Something wrong with the engine!! Chintaman go check it out for me will you?!” “Sure!”

With the trembling and knowingly descending airship, Chintaman made his was to the back. The more he approached the engine the more heat in the atmosphere he felt. 

“WHAT THE HELL! WHERE DID FIRE COME FROM!?” 

“Chintman what’s going-….FIRE?!” Nyozom joined him.

“Fire?” Ziora made a baffled expression.

“What’s going on?!” 

“Yuki did you use fire on the airship?!” Nyozom asked.

“No I-….” He saw as Shurui ran into the engine room.

“YOU RIDICULOUS, ASININE, IDIOTIC, FOOLISH, MORONIC, BUFFON!!!”

“All those words mean the same thing…”

“I DON’T CARE! WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

“I was just training and I guess I didn’t pay attention to the flame spears they threw at me!”

“GUYS! HOLD ON! WE'RE GOING DOWWWWWWWWWWNNNN!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHH!!!!!!”