Chapter 11

Without reading onward, team Cloudust rested in Paradaisu Village. Once rested and nourished, the second mission of their grand adventure was about to begin. The morning sunlight brightened the book Ziora held in her hand, wide open.

Within its pages, they all stared at the contrast of the lady bug. All black with red spots. The book gave such a colour filled illustration of what she looked like. Now Ziora read about the features and characteristics of their soon to be, first insect.

“The Inverted Lady Bug, with its contradictory appearance of all over black and red spots, she is the rarest of her kind and the only. Her survival has been 103 years and counting. Though she is a lady bug, her presence is not with her kind. She prefers to settle at Crystal Falls. A waterfall to the west of the forest. It was given its name for its translucent water as it falls down. After eating her breakfast and lunch, she accumulates her breakfast and lunch in the night for tomorrow. No dinner is eaten for she can reuse the liquids of her earlier meals” Ziora turned the page to read the rest.

“The inverted ladybug collects the droplets from the waterfall as the water splashes.
She only drinks water to survive, for the consumption of solids can poison her body. The water from the Crystal Falls is what she prefers, though it is safe to drink from any clean water source. Her tiny legs are made to catch water droplets as they splash into the atmosphere. She then eats or in human cases, drinks it. In the night the drops are taken, one by one into her home behind the waterfall, a medium-sized hole. She has the ability to cancel the sense of taste from any human being. If the tongue or mouth area of a human is caught by her nicotine yellow, liquid secretion, the sense of taste is completely gone.
For attacking with this ability, her butt is pointed to her enemy, (whether facing them or flying away), and the nicotine yellow liquid secretion is sprayed. She sometimes would move in a spiral movement to confuse her opponent, whether human or animal. Lastly, the ladybug can sense the approach of any living organism seven feet away. She is also attracted to bright lights.
Once sensed, her wings fly her away from the danger with lightning speeds. All of these characteristics and features are what makes the inverted ladybug so rare and unique amongst her kind” Ziora closed the book when the information of the insect was done. All that was left were amazingly and lively done drawings of her squirting her liquid and from different angles.

“Well guys! You heard the book. To the Crystal Falls we go!” Ziora's statement energized everyone. As the book said, The Inverted Ladybug was to the west of the forest.

Smooth travels were never an order in this group. Something or someone always was in their way. The small get away they performed against the arrows being fired at them as they slept in the forest by the mystery person.

The H.I.C.D area they cleared, and destroying the flowers. The arrow in Shruri's leg after clearing the H.I.C.D area. The battle between Shurui and Nyozom, Nyozom and Ligea and the rest of guards. The get way from the Palace in Hikari Village with Nyozom and Ziora.

Then round two between Nyozom and Ligea. Shurui's idiotic idea of playing with fire in an airship filled with gas. The labyrinth they desperately had to clear before their tome stones were engraved, and heaven spoke and called their names. The return to Paradaisu only to see ¼ of it in shambles. And finally the mini mission to return to Hikari and get the book they needed.

However, for this trip, everything ran smoothly, even though everyone's guard was up the entire time. Just beyond the trees, an irregularly shaped pond vibrated every time water connected with its surface. Water that fell from the Crystal Falls. The gorgeous scenery had their eyes glued to it with jaws open. 

“Well, let’s go!” 

“Way to kill the magnificence Ziora…” Shurui spoke.

Ziora use her ability of Crustal Change to form steps from the soil, sand and pebbles of the surface below them. Once they all made it down, Shurui jogged to the edge of the pond. While kneeling he drank a hand full of the water, which he should have been a bit more cautious.