Chapter 14

HIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE, this is the last chapter of Book 1. SERIOULY....if anyone has reached this far....I THANK YOU TO MY CORE!
Hope you have enjoyed reading The Adventure Of Shurui And Yuki: Book 1

Sequestered deep within Mother Earth's history, lies the former achievers and world saviors before Cloudust. Two centuries ago...a flower, petals ablaze in flames and stalk frozen in ice with five roots of different unimaginable powers, bloomed in the soil. It's given name being 'The Fatal Universe Flower'.

This spectacular flower held within its system and roots, the seven powers of the universe. And from this one beautiful flower, legends were born.

Just when the Desmond's Slavery Plantation was destroyed by fire, evil sprouted amongst the bevvy of slaves. A man with power in his hands took over the plantation, murdered the Warden and all who followed him.

His nasty but sharp behaviour earned him the title of most dangerous man on the planet, especially, with the plan he had in store for all who inhabited this world.

He told his plans to many of the slaves, in hopes of them assisting him in world domination. However, with the sweet and surreal sensation of freedom, no one joined him, no one helped him, and no one believed him.

They all called him mad, crazy, bonkers. After the invention of 'Project 57', not a single soul dared to speak him name a loud. The name, of Needle.

'Project 57' was Needle's pride and joy. Every second of his life was spent on this psychotic plan. And by every single second...this meant until death.

To steal the seven powers of the universe and use the five sensation insects, to one, cancel all five senses from all humans in the world with each of the insects' ability and then use the seven powers of the universe to dominate the Earth, and rule over it as King.

The Inverted lady bug with its ability to cancel taste. The Black Fly with its ability to cancel sight. The Dermis Bee with its ability to cancel touch. The Galaxy Butterfly with its ability to cancel smell. And The Century Centipede with its ability to cancel hearing.

All these magnificent insects survive over a century, and there only being one of its kind. The seven powers of the universe were passed down, from one generation to the next by The Fatal Universe Flower.

Those who were fortunate to be bestowed with these gifts were a privilege, but also a responsibility. The power of Lightning. The power of Shadows. The power of Nature. The powers of Manipulation. The power of Shape-Shifting. The power of Flames. And The power of Ice and Fire. With the combination of five insects and seven powers, Needle created the name, 'Project 57' to represent it all.

Before Needle could fulfil his wish of world domination, death fulfilled his wish and claimed his life for him own, leaving the rest of this ancient but forbidden project, to be sealed off from the world. Many years passed since then. Many years of jubilation and celebration. But like all things, it must come to an end.

Born anew, was a man willing to carry out the plans his grandfather failed at due to death. He was born and raised in the wrong circumstances. Leaving him with a rotten heart and a bitter soul for the world to see.

He slaughtered the guardians of 'Project 57', took the booklet and read all the secrets to enact it. With a spiteful intent to create what his grandfather didn't, Knife went under cover and searched world wide for the sensation insects. Once gathered, his last activity to being King of Earth, was to capture those unique seven humans with the powers of the universe. But they were already ahead of him.

Upon hearing about the return of 'Project 57', and the man that wanted to enact it, the seven women, who were bestowed with the powers of the universe came together to form the first team to save the world.

Team Starlight was born. Everyone rooted for the members of Team Starlight, Sirius, Luna, Aurora, Celeste, Dawn, Nova, they fought nobly and like the warriors they were. After massive explosions caused by both Knife and Team Starlight, the world was safe once more, but at the cost of Team Starlight's life, and Knife's.
Rain falls on both the weeds, and the plants.

And it so happened to be, that life brought its torrential rains of the wrong weed once again. He grew from the life of imprisonment. For twenty long years. For all the crimes he committed.

With the existence of the internet, this young man stumbled and studied 'Project 57'. The only problem he found, was its location. No one, not even the highest authorities, knew of the booklet's whereabouts. So he checked the only place he thought his previous ancestor would have it.

The old saying, "I will take it to my grave" was taken upon him in a literal sense, and how unfortunately lucky he was to find Knife's skeleton clutching it like the world's greatest threat. Which it was.

Chopstick knew of the dangers engraved on this project. If two of the Mother Earth's past had failed to enact it, even once, he had to be as careful as he could be. Forest fires, explosions and destruction.

The new chosen seven humans, Team Bluemoon, Tanoshi, Toria, Claudamo, Arthur, Tinra, Rito, Torita, all tried their best to foil Chopsticks' plan. It was quite the struggle, so much that he almost got away with being King of the Earth. Although so close, many lives were sacrificed to stop him. And stop him Team Bluemoon did.

With quarter of the Earth wounded, the King of Hikari Village declared the summoning of eight woman to him Palace. To form a mysterious organization as a plan B to rescue Earth, in case of an emergency such as the next seven humans failing to defeat the next evil spirited master mind. After two centuries of peace then war, another slavery empire rose anew.

Not caring which villages they stumbled upon, they took the parents and guardians of children. Any adult they found with the strength to work, even in their struggles. After eleven years, and a few weeks, the new criminal mastermind, F.O.R.K, took it upon himself to continue where everyone before him had failed.

And to continue the success of the seven powers of the universe, Team Cloudust was achieved. And now on present day, our new seven warriors, Yuki, Shurui, Nyozom, Ziora, Hioto and the mystery girl and boy, pick up the sword to join the battle to save the world.

But will they find they sensation insects in time before F.O.R.K does?

Will they find the last two humans, a boy and girl in order to complete the 7?

And finally, even as a group of seven, do they have the capability, to defeat a powerful man, such as F.O.R.K?

Judging from Mother's Earth's History, the Villains only get stronger as time goes by.

END OF BOOK ONE

TO BE CONTINUED...