OVA #1: A Day Out With Mother

This is just a small side story that happens before season 2. I hope you enjoy it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was currently in the Sitri domain and was holding a bag of clothes in both hands. The look on his face shows that he wasn't having the best time. Serafall was going shopping one day and asked Y/N to come along. With her bubbly personality, she was having fun. Y/N on the other hand...

Flashback

Y/N had went to his second home, which was the Sitri manor, and was visiting after the battle between Riser and Issei. The door had opened up to be his adopted mom, Serafall. Although Y/N wasn't really too into calling a teenage girl "mom", but as Y/N stayed around her he grew attached to the idea. 

Y/N currently sat down in his old room that he lived in and he changed into clothes that were a bit more comfortable.

(A/N): The clothes that Y/N wears in the Underworld is the Swordcraft Academy outfit when Kirito was training under Sortiliena Serlut in season 3 of SAO.

Y/N then made his may to the common room where Serafall was sitting down on the couch. Y/N sat opposite of her and the two were drinking tea.

Serafall: So Y/N, how have you been doing?

Y/N: Fine I guess.

Serafall: Are you sure that was the path you wanted to take?

Y/N: I needed answers and this was the only path to take.

Serafall: (pouts) Mou! Why couldn't stay at home with mommy?

Y/N: Well I needed to see them again.

Serafall: Well...have you?

Y/N: Um...

Serafall: (taps foot) Y/N...

Y/N: Does watching them from afar count...?

Serafall: Do you even try to talk with them? 

Y/N: I do talk to them.

Serafall: When you're not wearing the jacket and you don't have your swords?

Y/N: ...

Serafall: (sigh) You need to face them soon, you know?

Y/N: I know.

Serafall: Have you at least made more friends?

Y/N: Well...

Serafall: Aside from work.

Y/N: I--uhh...no.

Serafall: Do you have a girlfriend?

Y/N: No...?

Serafall: You need to get one! I want some grandchildren! You may not be my son by blood, but you're still my son!

Y/N: (sweat drops) Isn't it a bit too early for that though?

Serafall: ...I guess you are right, but I still want grandchildren!

Y/N: (sigh) Yes mom.

Serafall: Good. (stands up) Now then, it's been awhile since we last saw each other so I believe we need to have more bonding time!

Y/N: Please don't tell me...

Serafall: (claps hands together) Yep! Let's go!

Y/N: (thoughts) Oh boy, this is going to take forever.