-ONE-

0000 HOURS/12 AM

Dokyeom woke up to darkness. 

When he sat up, his face was immediately covered in cobwebs. "Aah!" He cried out, trying to remove them from his skin as quickly as possible. He was groggy when he opened his eyes, but not anymore. He was 110% awake. 

Dokyeom hugged himself as he looked around nervously. "Hello?" He called out. He realized after a moment just how much his neck hurt. It felt heavy, but stung. 

It was silent, and he was definitely not in his bed. He checked his left side just to make sure his wife wasn't there. Of course, she wasn't. 

"Hello?" He said, louder and more desperate. 

Dokyeom had been on the floor in an old, wooden building. The room was pitch black except for a broken window on the left wall. Dust caught the light, which was scarce. The dust however, was not. Dokyeom coughed as he inhaled what felt like a wall of dust. 

He decided it was doing him no good to just sit there, so he nervously stood and began to move around slowly. 

He was extremely scared. Dokyeom had never been the strongest of men, and this was definitely testing him. He should be home, in bed, sleeping soundly, but instead he woke up in what seemed to be an abandoned building. 

"Hello?! Is anyone there?!" He shouted. 

"Hello?" 

Dokyeom gasped. "Who's there?!" 

"I could ask the same question!" 

Dokyeom followed the voice and ends up finding some stairs. He carefully put his weight on the first step and jumped at the loud creak. When the room is silent, even the slightest of noise can freak you out. 

"I'm coming downstairs," Dokyeom said. 

He does as he said, carefully making his way down the rickety steps. 

The mystery person was standing there, in the middle of the large room. Dokyeom could barely make out his face. 

"Did you wake up here too?" Dokyeom asked. 

"Yeah. I was just on the floor." 

"W-What is your name?" 

The man walked forward, stepping into the moonlight that came through the open door. 

"My name is Soonyoung." 

Dokyeom blinked. "Soonyoung. Kwon Soonyoung?" 

Soonyoung squinted, trying to see Dokyeom better. "How do you know me?" 

Dokyeom walked forward so he was in the light too. They both looked extremely pale. "Soonyoung, its Dokyeom! Lee Dokyeom!" 

Soonyoung's eyes widened as he recognized his old friend. "Oh, Dokyeom! Oh my god, what are we doing here?!" 

The two had not seen each other since a little after high school, when they ended up going to different colleges. They lost touch with each other for about six years. Dokyeom wished he was meeting Soonyoung in much different circumstances, but nevertheless, he was glad to see him, and hoped he had some answers. 

"I don't know, I was hoping you did!" 

Soonyoung rubbed the back of his neck. "Aish... my neck really hurts... it feels like someone stabbed me or something."

Dokyeom gulped. "I-I felt that too." 

Soonyoung blew through his lips and looked at Dokyeom, letting out an amused huff. "Wow, Lee Dokyeom. What's next, we run into Seungkwan?"