-SEVEN-

2:30 AM

"Run! Now!" Seungkwan cried out. 

"What? No!" Dokyeom said. "We're not leaving you!" 

Seungkwan stood as Joshua rushed at them. "Save Soonyoung," Seungkwan told him. Before Dokyeom could say anything, Seungkwan dove over the counter and tackled Joshua to the ground. 

"NO!" Dokyeom screamed, standing up as well. 

Vernon, whose left arm was shot, was still able to shoot with his right. He aimed right at Dokyeom, who met his eyes for a moment. 

"DK!" 

Dokyeom cried out as Soonyoung pulled him back down, just as the arrow embedded itself in the wall where his head was. 

"Dammit!" Vernon shouted. 

Seungkwan wrestled Joshua on the ground, tears rolling down his face. "Joshua, please!" Seungkwan sobbed. "Please Joshua, don't do this!" 

"I have to!" Joshua shouted. For a moment he felt his heart sink when he saw how emotional Seungkwan was. 

But that was short lived. 

Joshua had his pistol against Seungkwan's stomach, and, without thinking about how this was once his friend, he pulled the trigger. 

It made everyone jump. 

Vernon looked over, giving Soonyoung and Dokyeom enough time to stand and sprint to the back room of the bar. "Seungkwan!" Dokyeom screamed. 

"He's gone!" Soonyoung shouted. 

Dokyeom took one last look at Seungkwan before Soonyoung pulled Dokyeom into the back and slammed the door. 

Seungkwan stared down at Joshua. There was a burning sensation in his abdomen that seemed to be spreading. Joshua pushed him off of him and stood quickly. 

Vernon grabbed the arrow from the wall and turned to Joshua. "You go after them. I'll take Seungkwan." 

"Why?" Joshua asked. 

"He shot me," Vernon said. 

Joshua looked down at Seungkwan, who was holding his abdomen. The blood had soaked through his shirt and onto his hand. He was sweating and pale from the blood loss. 

"Alright," Joshua said. 

Seungkwan gave him a sad look, but he looked away before it could affect him. Joshua hurried to the door to get to Soonyoung and Dokyeom. 

Vernon stood in front of Seungkwan. "Seungkwan... why did you shoot me?" 

"Y-You're trying to kill everyone," he said, tears still rolling down his face. Vernon wasn't sure if it was from sadness or from the pain, but he figured it was a bit of both. 

"I'm just trying to survive," Vernon said. He actually did feel a bit bad about Seungkwan. He and Seungkwan were very close, arguably closer than he and Joshua were. Vernon felt his heart actually skip a beat as Seungkwan laid there, bleeding to death. 

"I never thought you'd be the person to kill me," Seungkwan said weakly. He wiped his eyes. "I never thought I'd die like this." 

"I'm sorry Seungkwan." 

He was. He actually was. 

He reloaded his crossbow and aimed it at Seungkwan's heart. 

"Goodbye," Seungkwan whispered. 

"Goodbye." 

Vernon shot Seungkwan in the heart. 

He died immediately, falling back and going limp. His head turned to the side and his eyes stared forward. The light left them.