-THREE-

0100 HOURS/1:00 AM

"I don't think we're gonna get out of here..." Chan said, sighing. 

They all stood up, looking around nervously. They then looked at each other. 

"Guys..." Mingyu said sadly. "Do you really think we're gonna have to kill each other?" 

It was something they wanted to ignore. This poison... it would kill them in 24 hours. And only three of them would survive. 

"Okay, what would happen if none of us died?" Jun asked as they all stood in a circle. "What if we just stayed here and waited it out?" 

"Then we'd probably all die," Wonwoo said. "Remember, the poison is going to kill us. They would probably get pissed if we didn't play by the rules."

"B-But I don't wanna kill anyone!" Dokyeom exclaimed. 

"Then don't," Soonyoung said. "You don't have to." 

"Okay, so what did everyone find? Did you find weapons, medical kits?" Seungkwan asked.

"We found some medical kits," Seungcheol said. "In the hotel." 

"And yeah, we found some weapons," Vernon said. 

"Clearly," Minghao snapped. "Where the hell did you get that, Vernon?"

He was referring to the crossbow that Vernon was holding. Dokyeom hadn't noticed, and backed up slightly once he saw what Minghao was talking about. 

"You gonna use that thing Vernon?" Mingyu asked. 

"I will if any of you guys try anything," Vernon snapped. 

Soonyoung clenched his jaw. "Okay everyone... we should relax-"

He began coughing. 

The others watched as Soonyoung doubled over and coughed hard. Dokyeom put his hand on Soonyoung's back. "Are you okay?" 

When Soonyoung stood back up straight, he took a deep, shaky breath. "I think the poison is gonna start getting to us soon, guys." 

They stood there, looking at all of their old friends. 

"What are we gonna do?" Joshua asked. 

"Once the poison starts affecting us, we're probably not going to be able to be this calm... or nice," Wonwoo said. 

"Where did you get that bow?" Minghao asked once again. Vernon blinked. 

"The movie theater. There's a bunch of weapons." 

The others were silent. They noticed Vernon's bow and Mingyu's rifle, and despite not wanting to hurt anyone, wanted to arm themselves. They might have been best friends in high school, but that was years ago. Could they really trust each other? 

Jeonghan fixed his hair as he sighed. "Who here all has weapons? Be honest." 

Vernon, Mingyu, Jun, Chan, and Joshua raise their hands. Minghao and Wonwoo, who were both armed with knives, lie and keep their hands down. 

Soonyoung had left the shotgun in the bar, but now he was starting to regret his decision. He stuck close to Dokyeom. Dokyeom and Seungkwan were about the only two he trusted. 

"Come on guys," Jun said, chuckling nervously. "We used to be best friends. We would never hurt each other!" 

"Listen up, everyone."

The voice was back. Everyone tuned in nervously. 

"You all have various reasons for staying alive. Of course, there's the obvious. You're young, healthy, just starting to solidify your futures. You don't really know much about each other now.