Chapter 2:News

—America's pov—

I opened the door to the sound of giggles and shouting. I locked the door and started to walk the long hallway. After a bit, I went into the t living room to find the Dakotas and Virginia's tied up to chairs with there mouth covered with duck tape.

On the couch sat one of my eldest kids New Jersey. He was watching TV not noticing my presence.

I walked over and sat on the couch next to him without saying a word. He looked at me and smiled "Hi dad how was work?"

"It was nice. How was your day?"I replied looking at my son"hell these 4 won't stop making trouble so we had to run after them for 1 hour"

I chuckled and got off the couch. "Untie them I'm going to check on your siblings then change"Jersey groaned and gets up heading to his siblings.

I walk out and go to the next room to find Georgia and Idaho getting lectures by New York. While Michigan and Utah were trying to hold in their laughter. There also was a pile of potatoes and peaches just sitting there.

I continued to walk until I was in the dining room. We had a massive dining room since a bunch of people lived here. The table was neatly made with silverware. Then I heard giggles coming from the kitchen so I walked over to find Delaware Kansas and Arkansas giggling.

"what's funny" I managed to catch their attention as all three of them looked at me" DAD!!" Arkansas ran up to me and hugged me which I expected and I hugged back.

"hi, dad we made dinner we were just waiting for you to come back from work" Kansas nodded at his older sister's words. " Thanks, Delaware. I'm going to go change call your siblings and set the food on the table" the three of them nodded as Kansas goes to call his siblings. Delaware and Arkansas went and started to take the food placing it on the table.

I headed to the elevator to see Pennsylvania and Marlyn walking out of it" hey dad" "hi Penny how are you two?"

"we're great you?"Marlyn answered me with a smile "I'm doing great now head to the dining room dinners ready"

After the two girls and I part ways I enter the elevator and press the second floor. A ding sound appears and the door closes. Half a second later a random song starts playing "what the hell" I mumble out "this isn't the right music" I listen to the song playing

🎶Sunshine lollipops and rainbows all around 🎶

*Ding* The door suddenly opens on the second floor. I get off and start walking to my room.

The second floor had my room so I could get to any floor faster for any emergency. The southern states so I could make sure they're safe on all occasions, And DC NASA and NATO so they could get to work sooner.

As I walk to my room I go into rooms to make sure the states are downstairs and/or make sure their day has gone well.

I finally get to my room and open the door. I close it after I enter and take off my sunglasses as I look into the mirror.

 I close it after I enter and take off my sunglasses as I look into the mirror