Please read I need your guys opinion

Hey guys how are all of you. I hope well.

So I have some ideas for a new countryhuman book but I don't know which one to choose. And that's where all of you guys come in.

I'm gonna say two ideas and I want you guys to comment on which one you want.

1st idea:-

All the "bad" guys of history come back to life. (ya know like Ussr 3rd reach conference those guys). UN of course hears about this and wants to put a stop to it. But instead of locking them up or something, he finds another solution to the situation. A more peaceful one. He would put them all in a classroom so they can learn to become more decent human beings. A lot and I mean A LOT of countries and organizations think this is a bad idea. But UN doesn't care. So he asks the kindest country that he knows and asks of them to teach the class. That country being Canada. So Canada agrees and teaches the class. But instead of making the other countries more decent being, they see another side of him. A more violent side of him. Will they expos le him. Or will they keep it a secret? Join Canada as he tries to tack care of countries twice his age. And read the insanity unleash.

2nd Idea:-

UN EU and ASEAN all well-known organizations. So they handle a lot of stress. Nato sees this and decides to put an end to this. So he takes them to a HUGE beach house. Inside there are lots of other Organizations. Some they do know some they don't. So join the three of them on an adventure that will most likely give them more stress.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it. I plan on writing both but I don't know which to start first. Do comment which one you guys want first and I'll write it. The decision will be made on the 1st of November.

Have a good day/night and I love you all so so much and goodbye.