Chapter 3 :the meeting

Please read the A/N at the bottom

--France pov--

America has a daughter.
I'm a grandma.

"France are you alright" I looked over at my husband. Britain "I'm just shocked. I never knew America would hide his children from us."

I relaxed a bit and put my head on my husband's shoulder. "I'm sure he has a reason for it." Britain took my hand and laid down pulling me with him. "You should rest we have a big day tomorrow".

Then we both closed our eyes as we fell asleep.

-- Australia pov --
Holy shit I'm an uncle. Who would have thought THE American would have kids? It seems way too out of character.

"AME HAS KIDS " I look up to see New Zealand and Canada outside of my door. "the f**k kiwi you broke my door"

"who cares about your door we're uncles Ausi Uncles." Zealand was basically jumping up and down now chanting 'we're uncles'. Canada just sat down on my bed and looked at me.

"Kiwi calm down. You might break something " Canada tried calming the blue Country but he just kept jumping." How many kids do you think he has?"

"well we did talk to his 50th state so maybe 50?" I looked at the ceiling while the other two discussed ame's kids. "no that's wrong"

My brothers looked at me "DC and NASA aren't states but are still his kids".

We sat there in silence for a bit. "we should go to sleep ame's gonna come tomorrow" Canada gets up and starts walking to the door." sleep tight you two"

He flashes a smile our way and walks to his room. "I should get going too" Zealand leaves the room with a small wave. I wave back and lay on my bed.

"Ame's house huh" I sigh and turn to my side." That'll be interesting" I mumble out as I open my eyes.

"NEW ZEALAND COME BACK HERE AND FIX MY DOOR"
"F**K YOU NO"
"SHUT UP AND SLEEP YOU TWO"

I puffed my cheeks and turned to my side I was pretty tired so I decided to sleep.

--The Next Day--
--America's pov--

I opened my eyes to find Hawaii snuggling next to me. I quietly got out of the bed and went to the bathroom turning on the shower and getting in.

After the shower, I put on black shirt jeans, and some black convert. I went out and walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

After a bit, the door opened. I walked in and opened my phone as the door closed.

I closed my phone and went to the kitchen there I found Texas Florida and new york chatting

"morning" I greeted them with a smile. "mornin pa" " hey" I got a response from the two Southern states.