Chapter 4:work

A few weeks have passed since my family came over. They would come over every once in a while.

Sometimes they would come to babysit them when I'm out. Sometimes I'm in the house but I have work so they would babysit.

Sometimes my states would visit my parent and/or my siblings. Usually Florida and Australia.

Currently, I was in a meeting talking to Japan-Chan (( In my AU there are 2 Japans the week neko one and the guy- workaholic).

" ok, everyone meetings over you can all go home."

I got up and gathered my stuff. I was about to leave when I heard my name get called." America I'd like to speak to you privately".

I walked over to Canada and asked him to go make sure the kids are ok. He agreed said goodbye and left. I went to UN's office and sat down.

——North Korea's p.o.v——

I walked out of the meeting room with my brother South Korea his girlfriend japan-chan and our two friends japan-Kun and China. ((In my AU there are two Japan's)).

 ((In my AU there are two Japan's))

((What they look like. I drew it btw. Thought it would turn out better))

Japan-Chan and south were arguing about which is better k-pop or anime.

Japan-Kun And China are talking about god knows what.

While we were walking I heard a bunch of yelling so I stopped walking."Do you guys hear that?" When I asked that they all looked at me.

We stood there for a few seconds until the voices started yelling again. "Let's go check it out," said my stupid brother.

"I'm not so sure we don't know who it is," said the Japanese boy. "I agree it could be dangerous" replied his sister. "It could be like a gateway to hell or a portal to another universe"

The twins looked at each other then sprinted to the yelling. All three of us sighed and ran after the pair.

Once we got to the two we saw them standing at a door frame. We looked ahead to see five teens a kid. All the teens seemed to be boys. And the kid is a girl.

The girl was sitting on one of the teens' shoulders. Her flag was red blue and white stripes with the British flags in the corner. She was wearing a blue dress with white sleeves. White and blue shoes. A flower crown. And her hair was wavy going down to her waist with a little but. She was also playing with a Nintendo switch.