The opening

It was a dark, eerie night and I quickly finished my work to get over there. I passed through the dense thicket of trees, running fast so that I won't be late. I was still in my office uniform, and my heels on, but I didn't bother, even though the thorns were pricking my knees as I passed through the bushes. I had to be there quick. No matter what.

Please, please just don't do anything

I was panting hard as I reached there. But there was no one. It was completely silent. The only sound I could hear was the wind blowing and the chirping of the crickets.

I looked around for him. But he was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, a hand gripped my mouth. I started struggling, but soon stopped as I heard the voice of the man whom I never ever wanted to see again.

"I knew you were going to be here, Sara."

I could definitely tell he was smirking with that, big disgusting mouth of his even though my back is facing him. He got closer to my ear and whispered,

"Well, too bad that you're a bit late.....Your boy must've been dead by now."

My eyes widened. I gasped unable to process the words he just said. I knew this was going to happen.

Tears started pricking my eyes and I fell down on my knees, completely hopeless.

"Well, you can't do anything now can you? It's all over....."         

It's all over now.