Character Introduction

"Here's your red velvet cake with chocolate sauce, and....um..chillies....miss."
"Thank you."

Wondering who is this person who has such a weird taste or is perhaps..insane?
This is me, Sara, a girl who is as weird or probably even more weirder than ordering a cake with chillies. But I like it. Suits my taste.
After I quickly devour that piece of bliss, I dash out of the cafe, and begin walking towards my office.
I work at a pretty, normal company which produces toys for children.
I am the manager of the marketing department. Being a manager is no fun at all. I prefer being the head of the research and development department.
"Miss Sara, here's the report of the recent sales of our newly launched product."
"Thank you miss Lee. It would be nice if you could make the schedule of the meetings to be held in the next month too."
"Sure thing, ma'am."
The people in this office are pretty decent and hardworking. That makes things really easy for me all the time. So being a manager here isn't that as hectic as you can expect it to be.
So, let me introduce myself properly. I am Sara Parkers. Unlike everyone, I'm different. I have gone through incidents and events which completely changed my life. Let me tell you the story of my life, my problems, my fears, and my fights for which I almost faced death.

It all started on that day, which was a full-moon night. I was running. Running from the man who was chasing me, or probably wanted to kill me. I was a little girl. Too little to even understand the situation that I was stuck in. But, still, I ran. For all I knew was that I had to escape. Escape from him. He followed me quickly but I hid behind a tree, so he thought he had lost me and went back. I was completely out of breath. I grabbed my dress, as tears started falling from my dark, brown eyes. My Auburn hair fell down my shoulders, covering my cheeks flushed red from all that running. I didn't know what to do. All I remembered was my mother telling her last words to me.
"You must live, Sara. Run. Run till you get away from him."
And I heard nothing else. She stopped breathing. Just like she said, I ran just as he was about to grab me.
I didn't know where to go, so I just kept walking till I reached a road. There was a bus stop so I sat there, knowing nothing as to what to do then. Suddenly after the time that felt like an eternity, someone came and grabbed my shoulders. It was a man. There was a woman with him too. They asked me who I was and where I came from. I couldn't say anything. I just uttered a few words which they made out to be " run". I didn't even know what I was saying. They asked me where I lived, and who my parents were.
I shook my head, saying "dead."
Tears started forming in my eyes again. Seeing me cry, the man hugged me. He took me with him to his house with his wife. From then on, I was their daughter.
I inherited their name, Parkers. From then on, I was Sara Parkers.
I was a pretty quiet girl, even in my childhood. Everyone avoided me as they felt like I was too silent and seemed to have a dark aura. But my parents, or Mr. and Mrs. Parkers, didn't think so. They raised me kindly, thinking of me as their own daughter. I have a little brother too.
As for my weirdness,
I was weird from birth. I used to catch butterflies, rip their wings off and add the wings to my collection. Many were disgusted by this action but I didn't mind. That's just how I was. And, on every full moon day, I have a nightmare. The same scene in which my family got killed when I was young. I didn't think about them that much until one day, I got a letter which said,
"You can't escape anymore, Sara. Be prepared."
I shivered reading this. He was back.
Again.