Chapter 12 | 🐚

Tuesday

Coming in from the outside breeze, Jisung shook off his running trainers from water and set them down by the door. He hurried up stairs and changed back out of his clothes into something a bit nicer on the figure. Once changed, the blond found his phone and dialled Felix's number right away, all while brushing through his hair and trying to do up his face.

————————————————————
Ringing Lil Lixue...

Lixue:
Hey Jisung

JiJi:
Good you're up

Lixue:
Yeah, why?

JiJi:
See you in a sec, get dressed
in something nice

Lixue:
Ji what-

Call ended
————————————————————

Satisfied, Jisung continued to get prepared to go to Felix's house. He had everything figured out to a tee in his mind; take the younger to his favourite cafe, talk out the issue of their feelings in a comforting environment and then reunite as friends again! Jisung was convinced it would all go according to plan. Well, it had to, there was no other option for the blond other than to admit defeat and swim
back to Malaysia.

Jisung arrived at Felix's and rang the bell, pulling at his hair whilst he awaited the door being opened. Shortly after Felix was there, showing a nervous smile as he looked down at the blond. He was fitted in a white t-shirt that was tucked into his belted black jeans, an otherwise boring outfit if it wasn't for the multicoloured jacket he'd thrown over top. From the looks of it he'd also waved his snowy white hair, the locks flowing in slightly curled strands across his forehead. Overall he seemed a lot better since Jisung last saw him. The shadows on his face were gone and his natural colour returned, though he still appeared a little tired.

"Hey Ji."

"Sup Lix, come on, we
gotta get going."

"Going where?"

"To town of course,
where else."

Felix was uneasy about this whole thing, but agreed when Jisung chose to recite the entirety of his plan. "That's sweet Jisung, but you don't have to." The blond sighed as the two wandered to the train station, packing themselves onto the crowded metro.

"What did I tell you, Felix? I'm going to help you heal and get over me, and that's a promise." The younger didn't really know how to reply, but a smile formed on his steadily blushing face.

Together they took the train to the main town, with Felix trailing behind Jisung as they weaved their way down the crowded streets. The snowy haired boy's eyes lit up when they got to their destination, his all time favorite cafe. It sold only the best brownies the boys had ever tasted, though they had always joked about one day snatching that title with their own recipe.

"Come on, let's get inside and cop a good seat." Jisung dragged the younger towards the entrance, finding themselves in the familiarly busy but homely bakery. They sat down, ordered the brownies (of course) as well as some fruity drinks. When they came, Jisung was the one to start up the anticipated conversation.