Is It To Late To Apologize?

Requested by voightylerr.   I hope you like it. Thanks for the request.

Warning:Kidnapping, assault, home invasion.  Read with caution.

"You're never around, I feel like I'm just wasting my time on our nonexistening relationship". The truth spewed from your lips as Hank watched you pace the floor. He sighed and got comfortable in his chair.

"So what do you want me to do"? He cleared his throat.

"I want you to try and be there. When you come home, I want to feel like I'm not alone. I want you to try and love me. Not just say you do. There's a difference". It was like talking to a brick wall when it came to your relationship with Hank.

"I have to much on my mind for this shit. Can we talk about this later"? Hank pushed out of his chair and started to walk out the door.

"You leave now. I wont be here when you get back". You threatened.

"You do what you got to do". Was all he said before closing the door.

You gasped at the coldness that was in Hanks voice. Did he even love you? Was there any real reason for you to stay? Your mind raced from all the questions you had.

Needing to lie down, you went up stairs and into the bedroom you shared with Hank.

As you neared the bed the door closed behind you. Turning around you let out a blood curdling scream.

"Scream all you want bitch". The intruder chuckled as he lunged towards you.

You dodged his arms and fidgeted with the door handle as you watched the intruder get to his feet.

The door opened and you bolted down the hall, getting to the top of the stairs, you were grabbed by your hair and pulled back into the room. You hit and punched at the man's arm as his hand went over your mouth.

You had a strange feeling take over you, a sleepy feeling. Then everything went dark and your body limp.

Next thing you knew, you woke up to a white board with picture of you, Hank and the unit with their family and friends.

You tried to get loose but your hands were tied behind your back and a gag over your mouth.

Panic set in when you saw that you were in an abandoned building. No one was going to hear you if you could scream. This was definitely not the way you saw your death.

"Well hello there". The voice made you jump as their boots hit the floor.

"I hope you like the place, because it will be the last thing you see besides me taking your last breath". He got right in your face and ripped your gag off.

You knew to stay quiet, not wanting to make him mad or make him hurt you.

"Do you know why you're here"? He asked turning his back to you and looking at the white board.

"No". You whispered out, your lips quivered.

"Hank Voight".

"What does he have to do with me"? You gulped down your tears. Trying not to show fear.

"You're dating him. You were in his house".

"Not anymore. We broke up so I assure you that he doesnt care about me and you're wasting your time. You wont get anything from him".

"See, I dont want anything from him. I want him. He killed my father and I'm going to make sure he suffers like my father did". He growled.

"Then why kidnap me? He wont come for me. You're better off just going to the station and getting him". This made him laugh to himself.