Kuroo~Challenge

You saw your boyfriend of a year stalking towards you angry as ever. You saw a challenge on instagram that you begged Kuroo to do with you. The No Sex For A Month Challenge. He was not happy when you mentioned this idea to him. "Y/NNNN, I can hardly go without your wet kitty for a week. What makes you think I can do a month? What even makes you think I will do the challenge." Kuroo whined.

"Babe you'll be fine. Unless you're just scared you will lose the challenge to me." you purred in his ear. The sound of you implying he was backing down form a challenge make him infuriated so of course he ended up agreeing to the challenge. 

~a week later~

The past week has been agony for you both. Kuroo is now getting to the point where he just walks around the house naked or just with boxers on to tease you. Two can play at the game. 

Today you decided to tease him back. Kuroo had practice today so you went to the mall and bought and tried on different types of lingerie. You ended up picking a red and black lacy set. (Kuroo's fav color) You knew this would set him off since you added the rule of no masturbation. 

You set up vanilla candles in the house to give off a lust vibe as soon as he walks through the door with petals on the ground leading to your shared bedroom with Kuroo. You were just finishing curling your hair how Kuroo likes it, with a very natural make up look.

Kuroo prefers your natural look over heavy makeup because he thinks you look sexy without it. After you were finished with your hair and makeup, you hear Kuroo shout from downstairs that he is home. You quickly spray some perfume on before heading out of the bathroom.

Once out of the bathroom, you grab your robe and put it on, tying it around your waist, heading downstairs to greet your boyfriend. Once Kuroo sees you walking down the stairs, his eyes widen and his mouth drops. You smirk at him before hugging him and whispering "Welcome home daddy" in his ear.

Kuroo's face is filled with nothing but lust and utter shock. He knows he will be losing this challenge tonight. He knows how badly he wants you fuck you senselessly and he knows how badly you want to be fucked senselessly.

After standing there for a couple seconds in silence, you decide you break it. "How was practice daddy?" you asked. He growled and stalked up to you gripping your waist and aggressively leaving love bites on your neck. You moaned by just the sheer touch of him that you've been missing.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you kitten?" he asks. You nod your head biting your lip trying not to make too much noise. He picks you up and puts you on his shoulder, smacking your ass while taking you up to your shared bedroom.

He tosses you onto the soft mattress and moves up to hover over top of you. At this point you know you fucked up considering the evil look on your fine ass mans face. He gets off of you to go into the closet to retrieve some things. 

When he comes back, he has some things hidden behind his back. "Turn around with your ass up in the air. Now!" he growled. You squeaked and did as you were told, trying to not make your punishment even worse than it will be.

You hear him shuffle around, and next thing you know he has a blindfold on you and you start to whimper, not knowing what will come next. Kuroo grabs one of your hands and ties it to the bead post and then ties the other one. 

Kuroo then traces his finger onto your folds, on the top, not entering his fingers just to tease you. You hear him switch something on and you hear a vibrating noise. "Oh Shit."

You feel him press the vibrator on your clit softly, earning whimpers from you. "You teased daddy, knowing you'd be punished. Tch. What a bad girl you have been kitten." he murmured slyly and he presses the vibrator harder against your clit.

Your moans become more audible as you feel the pit of your stomach churn. "Kuurooooo! Ahh" 

You pant as you come close to cumming but suddenly feel the toy move off of your womanhood, making you whimper and pout. "What did you just call me?" Kuroo asked. "I called you Kur-" You feel him aggressively shove 2 fingers into your entrance pumping at a medium pace making you moan.

"My name is Daddy to you. Got that slut?" he said raising his voice. "Yes daddy..*whimper* I'm sorry.."you whisper. "Good girl."he replies. He takes out his fingers and licks them clean. "You taste so good princess." He says seductively. 

He lines his 8.5 inch dick to your entrance and slowly enters you, making you feel his stretch you little by little. Once he fills you completely, he stops and waits for your breathing to slow down. Eventually he starts thrusting at a medium pace with only half of his dick.

Your moans were getting louder as he picked up his pace. You screamed and hit a high note when he suddenly thrusts into you with full speed and to the hilt. He grabs your waist from behind and started pounding you ruthlessly, smacking and grabbing at your ass making you whimper.

He reaches one of his long arms around to the front of you and chokes you while wrapping the other arm around your waist and down to your wet womanhood, tracing the outline of your clit before full on rubbing it harshly making you scream out in ecstasy.

He continues choking you while pounding you mercilessly. You start to get that feeling in your stomach again. "Ahhhh I think I'm gonna- ahh"you scream. "Thats right kitten, cum on daddy's dick."he replies while you release. "Im almost there!" he pants sexily.

He thrusts deeply once before pulling out and cumming on your back. He sighs and unties your hands and removing your blindfold. "You know this means you lost the challenge, right?" you ask sleepily, smirking. "Yea I know princess, but it was worth it." he replies, you falling asleep right after. He pulls the blanket over the both of you and cuddles with you until he falls asleep himself.

The End.